Re: Item Limit

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Re: [Open] Item limit when recolouring or moving items

Champion (Retired)

Well, I figured it out myself.

I had to put one of my heirlooms into storage and it fixed it...for now.

I still have a question though...why does EA give us two beautiful Heirloom Display Cases and wants us to purchase tickets for Heirlooms and buy them but they don't allow us to show them?

Every time I've gotten the dreaded "Item Limit" message I've always had to remove an heirloom in order to place something else. I have all but 11 heirlooms and some of them are really cute. I'd like to be able to keep them out and not count towards the item count. Just a thought... 

Message 11 of 101 (1,936 Views)

★ Guide
yeap.. showing heirloom is very fun to do. I also show all of my heirloom. but I am not really put a lot of other items in my house. that's why I dont get item limit. I think we should choose between heirloom or decorate our house Frown
Message 12 of 101 (1,868 Views)

Re: ITEM limit

★★★★★ Novice

This totally sucks. Just spent real money on the game to get some new items e.g. fireplace, and already reached the item limit. Can’t add anything else without putting things into storage, Same goes for party decorations (can’t add them without putting house stuff into storage). EA please increase the item limit. I still have room to expand my lot by 4 spaces and add 3 rooms.... what am I going to fill them with if I do so?

Message 13 of 101 (1,690 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had item limit in Izzys fashion and had to delete some of my izzy fashions to be able to get the new fashion he just gave me. It crashed the whole game while trying to delete an Izzy fashion. Now I cant go into my Izzys when putting on clothes in my wardrobe or it crashes my whole game. That means money I spent to get Izzy tickets I cant even use now. Or wear the clothes I already bought. And no rep seems to be able to help me either.
Message 14 of 101 (1,640 Views)

Message 15 of 101 (1,626 Views)

Re: Item Limit

★★★★★ Expert

This is part of the optimization to improve game play that occurred in the last update.  I know that I had to remove several dozen items from my home.  I hope they fix this soon.  It is frustrating that we can't finish our house the way we want.  That is one of the main points of this kind of game.

Message 16 of 101 (1,529 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This bug is shown as solved, but I've just encountered it after opening my game for the first time after the most recent update. Difference is, I don't have any heirlooms on display in my house.
Message 17 of 101 (1,743 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette It's the dreaded "Item Limit". It doesn't just happen with heirlooms. Have you increased your Lifestyle rating lately? I noticed it's the only way to overcome it. 😖

Message 18 of 101 (1,691 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

★★★★★ Expert

I had to remove another 7 items today just to be able to buy something to satisfy my to do list of buying something for the home.  I'm really irritated by the item limit.

Message 19 of 101 (1,482 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob I give up. I'm not doing the To Do List anymore. They are messing this game up Royally. 😖😡

Message 20 of 101 (1,481 Views)