by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed?] Item limit when recolouring or moving items

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Asus Zen Pad 3s
OS Version 6.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try moving an existing home item or changing colors
What do you expect to see? I don't expect to see an item limit message, telling me to remove an item just because I'm trying to move it or change the color.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

Since the recent update, I can't move or change colors on any home items without getting the dreaded "Item Limit" message. I'm not adding these items, I'm just trying to move them or change the color of the item. I have to cancel the action in order to keep the item from being removed. I hope there is a fix for this because it happens with every item inside and outside the home.

[Edited by EA_Mai just to remove some duplicate info generated by misbehaving Answers HQ]

Message 6 of 101 (4,898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Item limit when recolouring or moving items

This post has gone a bit all over the place. If you have complaints about the item limit, please use this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Item-limit/td-p/6512922 

I'm closing this bug report, if you (still) have this issue, please open a new bug report about it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 99 of 101 (3,812 Views)

All Replies

[Modifications] Item Limit

★ Guide

Note: I've made a post under the Game Information section about this issue and has support from payers.

How much longer is the item limit going to be overlooked?

Originally, I had approximately 170 items placed in my house, and I never reached the item limit. After the update and the release of the new plants, I purchased 26 of these new flowers and juxtaposed the them outside after clearing out everything inside my house. In total, I had 30 items placed. I was prompted with the item limit as soon as I began placing interior items, but why? 

Now, I removed almost all of the new plants, keeping only 8, and I've hit the item limit once again. I only have 110 items inside my house while owning 8 rooms. I only have 12 blocks of land left to remove, and I'm nearing the end of the Lifestyle levels. I spent about 15,000 coins for room #9 thinking it would allow me to place more items, but it did not which is very disappointing. 

What's the problem here? I know someone who has roughly 200 items in his house with plants (not the new ones) outside as well.I spent around 700 sim bucks, respectively, on these new plants, and I am not going to be able to use any of them? Is it going to be fixed? Provide compensation or reimbursement? 

Message 1 of 101 (4,651 Views)

Re: [Modifications] Item Limit

★★★★★ Newbie

they really need to fix this

Message 2 of 101 (4,649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

why dont the devs say anything? funny if they put out more items

Message 3 of 101 (4,643 Views)

★ Guide

Typical

Message 4 of 101 (4,612 Views)

ITEM limit

★ Apprentice
Today MAY 2nd 2018.. I've updated new version of the sims mobile.. I don't know what happened but when i want to put an item in my house.. There's notif: 'item limit' and tell me to remove some item.. I already removed 7 items.. But still.. i can't put an item in my house.. And i keep getting that notification.. I'm afraid if i removed another items in my house, I will become poor.. No more items in ny house anymore..
Message 5 of 101 (4,720 Views)

Re: ITEM limit

Did you move the items in storage?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 101 (4,707 Views)

Re: [Open] Item limit when recolouring or moving items

Champion (Retired)

I just wanted to add that now I'm afraid to buy new furniture (all the great new items) because if I put something away, I might not be able to replace the item.  😥

Message 8 of 101 (4,827 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah.. I removed them to storage.. Nvm.. I already found out the answer.. I reinstalled and i removed more items in house.. I can put my items in my house again..

this new update makes the number of items that can be put in the house become less and less than before .. this makes high-level players become frustrated .. the number of hobby items & career already too much.. before this update, i can still have put 5 items at my house.. but after update, i have to throw 11 items into storage .. then there is no point in buying decoration.. Thank you..
Message 9 of 101 (4,699 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This newest update is even worse.  Before I already had to temporarily remove items from my house in order to place party items for parties.  Now, I can't even replace the item I just moved.  The item limit needs to be increased dramatically NOT DECREASED like you've done in this update.  I already couldn't quite finish my house the way I wanted.  Now I lost the ability to even place the items I already had.  Booo!!!!!

Message 10 of 101 (4,694 Views)