Re: [Fixed?] Sims buff looks disappear after reopening the app

by FloraLALA

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I know. Again, the town is full of old sims. Why make them walk around with hunch when there is no update to replace the old townies with new ones? This is not a fix to any issue.

Does anyone here like that hunch on the old sims?

Message 61 of 104 (1,301 Views)

I do, I keep confusing old Sims and grey-haired Sims. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 62 of 104 (1,296 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Do you know there are about 12sims in each towns as constancy NPCs? They never die if you change your generation and any other sims die. Coincidentally I could know all of them in my town a few months ago. When I tapped a hot tub in my garden, maybe something was bugging and this list showed up.↓ Sorry for Japanese. Plz watch their faces carefully. They have been in my town since I started this game. Maybe there are some of them in your town too. For example, Bella Goth is a famous sim in the series of The Sims. She is in all towns. Liana, Skyler(Skylar?), and some of them show up with the information in the game. Now BBQ event, the sim using the grill is Skyler.

Message 63 of 104 (1,279 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They had been senior sims in my town so I was so happy after Fashionista Update that I made many pics of the history of my makeovering, using PhotoCollage. I could makeover them younger. But new updating, their back is bent again. They return to senior and their hairs are glay again. I'm soooooo disappointed. Again, my town is seniors all around.

Message 64 of 104 (1,275 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly, I don’t know what game you have, phantom, but for the rest of us, all the townies are old or senior sims. So it’s just all grey with this new update. Sigh, guess nothing would be done.

Message 65 of 104 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes my townie sims have all become hunched over again. I hate that and wish it weren’t a part of the game. 

Message 66 of 104 (1,246 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims buff looks disappear after reopening the app

★ Apprentice
This bug is continuing for me as well. Sims are all skinny upon starting the game every time I open it
Message 67 of 104 (1,203 Views)

Re: [Open] Issues with body mass

★★★ Newbie

Hi, all. Is there any fix to this bug yet? No matter the updates, my Sims still go back to being skinny. I gave one of my Sims a Kardashian-like hips (lol) and when I came back to the game, her hips were smaller. And it keeps on doing that. Anyone? 

Message 68 of 104 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too. This bug hasn't fixed yet. What was the updating a few days ago??? I thought that updating is for stretched children and body mass, belly profile, and eye size and so on. But every existing bugs haven't fixed. Only hunching seniors and constancy NPCs' backs again.😒

Message 69 of 104 (1,135 Views)

@ofe3gm27sq7b  do you mean this little update? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-April-8th-2019-Patch-Notes/m-p/7779471#M2...

This bug report is still open, hopefully they'll find the fix for all the issues soon!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 70 of 104 (1,129 Views)