Re: [Open] Sims buff looks disappear after reopening the app

by DrKickstand

Original Post

Hero

The result is the same either you use the presets or "More options" under Fitness and/or Body shape.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 11 of 104 (2,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike, this is also happening in my game. I've never used the presets or option sliders when I edit my sims/NPCs - they all turned skinny after changing their clothes, makeup, hair etc in CAS.

Message 12 of 104 (2,971 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve made a post with a link to this bug report.  

Message 13 of 104 (2,951 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have this bug. I went onto CAS several times just to check out the clothing, but I never actually bought the items nor did I change my sims’ outfits. All of my sims bodies randomly changed. 

Message 14 of 104 (2,917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn't touch any slider, and didn't change permanently the look of my sims, just try the new clothes and hairstyles on them, then close without save changes. The two sims who I made this with (a man and a woman) are super skinny now. My other sim (a woman) looks normal.

Message 15 of 104 (2,910 Views)

★★ Apprentice

in addition I noticed another bug; Which might be related(?)

- Sliders won't stick after saving. I experienced this with customizing head shape. When going back into CAS after saving the sliders are not in the same position as before saving.

Message 16 of 104 (2,906 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm not the original poster but am having the same issue. No, my sims were not created (which was long before the 2/25 update) with presets...I fussed over all the options to varying degrees. "Fitness" always reverts back to the midpoint of the slider after closing the game.
Message 17 of 104 (2,827 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Me too! I noticed yesterday.
Message 18 of 104 (2,827 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ok, two glitchy things are actually happening on my game based on the screenshots I got. But, I'll just post on the topic. Posting now coz I noticed this happening a couple times since the Fashionista update & I edited on CAS more than once already to no avail.

1st pic: When I left the game Titus looked "buff" (edited him in CAS)

2nd pic: When I returned to the game, he's back to skinny again.

Hope this gets fixed! Wanna see Titus back to his former body shape, he worked hard for that bod!

Player ID: 1003186414613

Message 19 of 104 (2,821 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike, now all my npcs that had makeover are no longer buff. When you fix this bug, please consider allowing us to edit the genetics of the npcs. I will be very frustrated to have generic settings for buffness and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Message 20 of 104 (2,795 Views)