[Fixed?] Issue's with receiving or giving stickers

by yasminkaren

Original Post

Stickers

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't give out stickers for some reason? The option doesn't pop up and the player's  space is blank in the area that shows what sticker you gave. Is this a weird glitch?

Message 41 of 72 (900 Views)

Re: Stickers

★★★★★ Expert

I've had this happen, usually when I am in an area with bad wifi.  It usually corrects itself when I switch to a different sim.

Message 42 of 72 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Tried switching characters and getting a better signal. Doesn't work! It's been an all day issue.

Message 43 of 72 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thought it would resolve itself with a new day, but it's still happening. Can't give stickers and apparently can't receive them, either.

Message 44 of 72 (865 Views)

EA Live QV Team

As @BlueWizardRob mentioned this is often due to a bad connection. If that is not the case with you @amyjean_07, can you try to restart your game completely (close it also in the background) and also restart your phone (turn it off and on). After that is done can you tell me if you're still unable to give stickers?

And what is your player ID https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/? 

Message 45 of 72 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I restarted both the app and my device and I still can't do stickers.

Player ID: 1003661759732

Message 46 of 72 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Fixed! Thank you!

Message 47 of 72 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And it's back to not letting me give stickers! I don't get it!

Message 48 of 72 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've restarted the app and my device several times. Connection has never been an issue. This is what I see when I try to give out stickers.

Message 49 of 72 (788 Views)

Re: [Open] Issue's with receiving or giving stickers

★★★ Newbie
I am also having this issue. I can't give stickers. It says "more stickers available tomorrow", yet a new game day just started.
Message 50 of 72 (774 Views)