Re: Book of Life Bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Inventory malfunction if two 'Book of Life'

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

More than one book of life in sims inventory cause inventory interface to malfunction ( not being able to retreive items from inventory also causing icon overlays). note both books would also merge as one

TEMPORARY FIX: rename a book lof life before creating another

Message 1 of 7 (916 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could anyone test if this is still an issue ?

EDIT: This was tested by my good friend @pekesims and I'm marking it as solved for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (883 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you post a picture ?

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (897 Views)

Hero

@jaye_nibbler Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (811 Views)

★ Guide

Llywelyn has 2 books of life in his inventory with no issues. However neither book has yet been bound to a Sim, and won't be for some time yet.

Message 4 of 7 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could anyone test if this is still an issue ?

EDIT: This was tested by my good friend @pekesims and I'm marking it as solved for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So, the only solution is to rename books, yes?

Message 6 of 7 (604 Views)

Hero
Are you still seeing this ? This is a really old thread that is supposed to be fixed. There's a new issue with the book of life, so maybe you have that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Book-of-Life-doesn-t-work-as-it-should/td-p/6404207/jum...

If not, please make a new thread.

I'm locking this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (602 Views)