by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Imperfections on Double Agent Dress

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 13.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the CAS for a female sim and put on the double agent dress in any color. The dress causes the shoulder-arm joint to be not exactly the same color, for all skin tones. The leg also looks choppy and disjointed.
What do you expect to see? Skin color should be blended and uniform, same color and no choppy lines.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 13.2
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the CAS for a female sim and put on the double agent dress in any color. The dress causes the shoulder-arm joint to be not exactly the same color, for all skin tones. The leg also looks choppy and disjointed.
What do you expect to see? Skin color should be blended & uniform, same color and no choppy lines.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Canada

OS Version 13.2
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the CAS for a female sim and put on the double agent dress in any color. The dress causes the shoulder-arm joint to be not exactly the same color, for all skin tones. The leg also looks choppy & disjointed.
What do you expect to see? Skin color should be blended & uniform, same color and no choppy lines.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Canada

OS Version 13.2
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the CAS for a female sim and put on the double agent dress in any color. The dress causes the shoulder-arm joint to be not exactly the same color, for all skin tones. The leg also looks choppy & disjointed.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Canada

Message 1 of 10 (1,578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Imperfections on Double Agent Dress

★ Guide

Yasss! It’s fixed on my end too. And it looks really good now. They did an amazing job! Well, I guess they got to how it was expected to be 😌

C7B32F46-122C-49D4-986B-649878F6555F.jpeg

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (762 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@thedailydk

I experience the same problem.
Message 2 of 10 (1,399 Views)

★ Guide

1E75C3C2-59F3-4E24-AAE9-6D469F859ADB.jpeg

Still showing the same bug 😬 

What a shame, it’s such a beautiful gown.

Message 3 of 10 (1,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@laprembeeGood point.

I have this dress, I hadn’t noticed anything like that before. I’ll look into it for me. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,086 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Looks like I didn’t pick this up. I reread your post, though, and the pictures are walking shots, these are stills. I checked her moving with video, but the dress seems good for me so far. 
Don’t mind the shoes! I didn’t want to change my whole outfit. 
C52FE395-95AD-4E4F-B35D-04B43256D216.jpeg05D181D0-168C-46A8-A2FC-90D5F1AA383C.jpeg

Message 5 of 10 (1,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've got same issue as @laprembee with different type of shoes, including same flats as @CharlieDaisy12 have tried. Thanks for testing. 

Vestido-todas.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 10 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Wow that’s too bad. That’s really noticeable.
Message 7 of 10 (1,044 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @laprembee,@CharlieDaisy12@thedailydk and @SalixCat! There is already a bug in about this issue! Thanks for all the info provided!

Message 8 of 10 (946 Views)

Hero

@laprembee @thedailydk this issue should be fixed.

Agent dress.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 10 (805 Views)

★ Guide

Yasss! It’s fixed on my end too. And it looks really good now. They did an amazing job! Well, I guess they got to how it was expected to be 😌

C7B32F46-122C-49D4-986B-649878F6555F.jpeg

Message 10 of 10 (763 Views)