by KoddJaMann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Guitar changes color when use.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
OS Version 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002962264135
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When using optional color guitar, it changes to original color.
What do you expect to see? The guitar won't change its color when use.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand
Additional feedback

Problem as screenshots.

Not a game breaking bug, btw. 

Message 1 of 3 (671 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Guitar changes color when use.

@whackywhippet234 & @KoddJaMann couldn't believe my eyes, but it seems to be fixed! How is it in your games?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)

All Replies

I want to add something. So my guitar "melts"  some times and I'm not 100% sure why but I'm guessing it's the "kids" of the current gen doing this. I'll explain. So I would see the sim of the next gen dancing around the guitar and music notes would be around it. Nothing happens. So after focusing my attention to another sim and then back to them, the guitar would be clipping into the floor. I'd say that this, would be a 50/50 chance of happening, maybe less.

Message 2 of 3 (450 Views)

@whackywhippet234 & @KoddJaMann couldn't believe my eyes, but it seems to be fixed! How is it in your games?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)