by soulfulgenius

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Gold Hottub Black Swatch not working

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003861976590
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select the black and gold swatch on the gold hottub
What do you expect to see? The bottom part of the hottub should be black instead of white.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

There are 2 swatches for the gold hottub. One swatch is white and gold and the other is black and gold. After this update yesterday, when selecting the black and gold swatch, the hottub does not change color to black. It used to be black on the bottom instead of white. But both swatches are exactly the same now. 

Message 1 of 9 (958 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug with regal hot tub

★ Guide

Yes the issue was resolved with the last update.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (688 Views)

All Replies

Re: Gold Hottub Black Swatch not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Yes this is true and I can confirm it. This is the Black Version, it is white marble instead of black marble.

20200204_141926.jpg

Message 2 of 9 (919 Views)

@givememore86 both I and @SalixCat don't have the hot tub to test on, could you share an image of both the colours maybe? Angel

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 9 (912 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 ok! 

This is the white option:

20200204_160236.jpg

The first photo that I posted was for the black Version, and this photo is for the white version. They both are white marble. So I can confirm that this is a bug.

Message 4 of 9 (906 Views)

Thank you @givememore86! You never know, it might be a very small detail that should turn black and it doesn't, but these swatches look absolutely the same.

Added to the list! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 9 (898 Views)

Bug with regal hot tub

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003460750636
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ll leave that up to The game developers experts
What do you expect to see? A fix on the regal hot tub color choices changing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback First I'd like to let it be known that the issue I'm experiencing isn't coming from my end so, I have no control to fix it. the issue occured after I updated my game. Secondly I'd like to say my device is up to date with the latest software of 13.3.1 My game app is up to date 18.0.0 I have closed the app and restarted the app I've cleared my cache and my cookies And I've turned my device off and powered back on. And the issue still remains. As I stated the issue occured after I updated my game.it wasn't a issue before the update.so the issue isn't something that can be fixed on my end.

I've provided a screen shot showing the regal hit tub color option I've Selected but it isn't changing the color of the regal hot tub in the attachment

Message 6 of 9 (879 Views)

@soulfulgenius@MaggieTSM & @givememore86 is the hot tub fixed yet?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 9 (692 Views)

★ Guide

Yes the issue was resolved with the last update.

Message 8 of 9 (689 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes! This has been fixed! Thank you!

Message 9 of 9 (628 Views)