[Fixed] Game lagging after Sep 11th update

by ItsKatlyn99

Original Post

Re: Laggy game after the update.

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ItsKatlyn99 wrote:

The game has so low FPS after this last update... It is so laggy... Please do something... 

Edit:

I've tested something and for now I think I've found a workaround, I have changed the screen resolution from the phone setting, previously It was:

"FHD+ (2340x1080)" <----- stressful to play.

and now I've set:

"HD+ (1560x720)" ⬇️

After this resolution change the game seems to work definitely so much better, now I can play normally but sometimes it still has some unusual FPS drop that must be fixed please.

Playing The Sims Mobile using the previous setting (FHD +) after the update is literally frustrating and stressful due to Low FPS/Lag, almost unplayable.

And this is really strange because before the update I've always played The Sims Mobile on FHD+ resolution smoothly, with no low fps or no lag.

Using: Huawei Mate 20 Lite.

How did you lower the resolution? I have problem with the resolution of the newest version Frown Please help me!

Message 21 of 28 (1,003 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SuddenlyMeee wrote:

Having the exact same problem. Graphics are nice, but I don't understand how you push an update such as this without including some sliders/options. At least give us the possibility to turn off the shadows, which is likely the biggest problem. Even PC games that run on far more powerful machines have graphic options.

Player ID 1003562378635

Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus

Android 8

I need the options for the graphic too Frown

@SuddenlyMeee wrote:

Having the exact same problem. Graphics are nice, but I don't understand how you push an update such as this without including some sliders/options. At least give us the possibility to turn off the shadows, which is likely the biggest problem. Even PC games that run on far more powerful machines have graphic options.

Player ID 1003562378635

Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus

Android 8

Message 22 of 28 (1,003 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ItsKatlyn99 wrote:

@SuddenlyMeee Yes a Graphical option it's needed, to let people choose which graphics level to use. (Low/Medium/High/Ultra)

Allowing everyone to play the game, from the weakest phone to the most powerful, that's a good and fair suggestion.

How did you solve the graphic problem? Please help me Frown

Message 23 of 28 (1,003 Views)

Game lag/ difficultly moving furniture around

I updated my game and noticed its extremely laggy. I tried to move the furniture i already have and, i couldn't move it what so ever. I had to tap on it multiple times to just highlight it so i could put it in stotage.

Message 24 of 28 (968 Views)

Re: Game lag/ difficultly moving furniture around

★★★★ Expert

Putting some items on storage solved this issue for me. If it doesn't, better report thru in-game support. Hope this helps :-)

Message 25 of 28 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]

It did but i said that i had trouble moving furniture originally. Remembered how to eventually and it did help. I wish people would stop going into my house. I know that they are attracted to my decorations but i would rlly love to be able to decorate without strangers casually walking into my house.

Message 26 of 28 (927 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ItsKatlyn99 @SuddenlyMeee @erick3003lel @Aphalune @whackywhippet234 How has the lag been for you lately? Are you still experiencing it? 

Message 27 of 28 (559 Views)

@SimGuruMaaike its been gone a long while. My game doesn't lag Any more after that update.

Message 28 of 28 (2,396 Views)