by CynCyn20

Original Post

Re: [Open] Game freeze when trying to style with Izzy Creations

★ Apprentice
Yikes!
Message 31 of 56 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would take that as a viable option way before a roll back. Izzy creations can be replaced, gameplay and events cannot. This is beyond frustrating Frown

Message 32 of 56 (1,092 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have asked twice If they could remove my Izzy creations, but they ignore that question when they reply, so I'm taking that as a "no."

I refused to rollback my game, and they would only give me cash if I did. They offered me 600 Simcash, which I was not given. It would not even come close to replacing the money and Simcash that I've spent in the last 5 weeks.

Here is the latest reply that arrived today after my confirmation that I would not allow a roll back (I love the grammar 😂) : There aren't any fixed time on when this will be resolved from the Studio but they are working on this and will release an update patch with a fix for this when it is resolved.

At least it appears that they still intend to work on the issue.

Message 33 of 56 (1,050 Views)

★ Apprentice

Update: They gave me the Simcash for my trouble.

Message 34 of 56 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having this issue. Its been at least two months. I keep getting the announcements for new Izzy creations, but I cannot access them. Nor can I access any of the earlier Izzy outfits that I purchased. Every single time the game crashes. I submitted a bug report, but the reply I got back is “they cannot respond to my bug report”.

Message 35 of 56 (1,003 Views)

★★ Novice
600 simcash is great!
They gave me 100 simoleons! LOL!
Message 36 of 56 (980 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue. Make sure to choose 'Technical Support' not 'Report a bug'.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 37 of 56 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Me too. It's been 2 months and nothing. And now they just put new clothing in Izzy's shop that I will never get because I can't access the special clothing in the change appearance section!
Message 38 of 56 (935 Views)

@CynCyn20 read the message above yours, please contact EA.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 39 of 56 (931 Views)

★ Apprentice

Response from EA:

“[My name], please let me share that we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players as well. It seems, the issue you are experiencing is normally caused by a corrupt save of your land the last time you closed the game. Thankfully we can fix this issue by restoring your town from a backup stored on our servers, these backups are taken daily from the first login of the day. So, can you provide me a date so I can roll back for you? This will hopefully resolve the issue for you.

Please be aware though that restoring a backup to your town will reset the town to the state it was in at the time the backup was taken. This means there is a possibility of lost progress, such as xp, money, coins & any items or characters you may have purchased.”

Boooooooooooooo! Not cool. Not cool at all. 😡☹️😡☹️😡☹️😡☹️😡

Message 40 of 56 (905 Views)