[Fixed] Game crash when interacting with Izzy

by majabajaib

Original Post

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help

★★★★ Guide
Apparently a new update or event coming on the 17th/ tomorrow for me... here’s hoping the Izzy issue is resolved 🤞🙏
Message 101 of 178 (1,508 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help

★★★★★ Expert

I hope so.  I have over 1000 gems waiting to be spent.  I like to give away good Izzy's stuff with my sims when someone marries them, but I won't do it unless I have a duplicate first.  I can't work on duplicates until Izzy's is fixed.

Message 102 of 178 (1,501 Views)

Re: The World of Luxury Event - Available now!

★ Apprentice
I asked before but curious if you know when the Izzy glitch will be fixed I can’t change into those outfits.
Message 103 of 178 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Please, if your game is crashing when using Izzy features, get in contact with one of our advisers so they can take a look to your account and try to solve the issue for you.

Make sure to choose 'Technical Support' when selecting the reason you are asking for help.

You can find steps on how to contact them here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411

Thank you!
-Mai

-Marking as solution for visibility, we are not considering this fixed-

Message 104 of 178 (1,556 Views)

★ Guide

Did that a week ago and on Twitter it even says that y’all are aware that there is a problem and they are fixing it but there’s no update about anything on Twitter after y’all said that. Multiple people are having this problem and have been for almost 3 weeks that is why they said on Twitter that they remove the delete button and they’re aware of the problem and this is what EA said. 

Message 105 of 178 (1,414 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Angela-Angela41,

There's a bit longer explanation here if you are interested in more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Received-a-lot-of-money-but-can-t-spend-it/m-p/6788753#M3...

Just to make sure, did you contact one of our advisers at @EAHelp on Twitter or from the game?

-Mai
Message 106 of 178 (1,409 Views)

★ Guide

Yes I opened a deal whatever it’s called with tec with EA and talked with a ryan S and they said to go to forums. 

Message 107 of 178 (1,399 Views)

★ Guide

I can wear my easy costumes aka clothing  but since I maxed at 35/35 I can’t go to his house to learn any more clothing like the new stuff since they took the delete button out which again they are aware of on the Twitter which I posted a picture of above .

Message 108 of 178 (1,398 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Everyone has contacted technical support already. . It's not an issue with our phone. It's an issue with your servers. It isn't right that theyve updated the game twice now and both we who have this issue can't have our benefits of Izzy's bonus to help with our quests... Yet they aren't offering anything to help us or alleviate the problem.

And constant Merry go round and back and fourth between emailing tech, for them to say go to the forums and forums to ask tech..it's getting old and it won't help anyone. . .
Why hasn't there even been an update on this situation. They can't even tell us how their are working on it .
I'll tell the tech this as well. I'm not putting it on anyone at the forums or Mai bacause she can't do anything about it.
This is EA once again choosing profit over players.
Message 109 of 178 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

We have all done that. seriously what kind of company can’t fix this bug but continue to bring out packs that costs money? Ea= money grabbing who don’t care if people can’t play the game properly.

[Edited by EA_Mai: inappropriate language]

Message 110 of 178 (1,383 Views)