Re: Crashing upon selling Izzy's clothes.

by mcnickmish75

Original Post

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★ Novice

There is 2nd update released on June 16th and it still doesn’t fix the Izzy Special Creations style inventory! It’s still crashing! 😡😤😡

Message 161 of 178 (1,568 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 162 of 178 (1,456 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717

many of us here already have, we just don’t like what they are offering! Some people have spent real money here, so to suggest a rollback to a previous save from over 1.5 months ago is not acceptable, we would lose a lot of progress... I refuse that option! They shouldn’t take people’s  money if they can’t have the product function properly! They MUST FIND another way! 

Message 163 of 178 (1,401 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Has there been any other solution aside from the rollback? The longer it takes, the harder it is to start over. All the game progress, and limited items acquired since 2months ago. It really is sad.
Message 164 of 178 (1,350 Views)

No, and I doubt there will be another fix.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 165 of 178 (1,324 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 mine got way better since the last fix. 

Im on android 7 . 

I don't know if this will help people but before the fix I would crash constantly in izzy's store. Two things that helped. I would take off izzy's clothing , put normal clothes on my sim then renter issy's store to pick a new item. This helped. If I still had issues I would suht down my phone, pull the sd card, put it back and all was back to normal. 

I rarely get crashing is izzy's store with the new update but if i do I just reset my SD card and everything is back to normal. 

Message 166 of 178 (1,317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This issue is NOT a corrupted save file and I will tell you why. This issue started for me 6 months or so ago. I was in the middle of deleting a few duplicate Izzy fashions when after deleting  2-3 fashions, the game crashed.  I have not been able to access Izzys special creation menu since. ROLL BACK IS NOT A SOLUTION! Come on EA help us out here! This game is riddled with glitch after glitch.

Message 167 of 178 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The best option is to stop playing this glitchy game until they fix the bug. No other game do they tell you that the only fix is to roll back to before the issue started. The fact that this bug still isn't fixed just proves further that EA doesn't care about us, the consumers. Instead they just keep releasing more events and limited time offers to lure people into making micro-transactions for a game that has more glitches then any game I have ever played.

Message 168 of 178 (1,200 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@DoAHellJumper I totally agree!

Message 169 of 178 (1,148 Views)

Game freezes because of "Izzy's special creations" - button

★★★ Newbie

This problem came about three months ago: when I press the Izzy's special creations button in CAS, the whole game freezes for a minute ant then the error box pops up.

It started with just hanging while selling the special clothes for fashion gems, and at the moment I didn't pay much attention to it. But in a few days the problem just grew and I couldn't go to my "special" wardrobe. I tried to contact the developers in Google Play comments and when it didn't help I wrote an email to EA support. It didn't help me either and gave an advice to ask for help here.

P.s.: Updating, force stopping, restarting and reinstalling didn't solve my problem

Message 170 of 178 (1,076 Views)