by dkcaligirl

Original Post

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Access Izzy's Clothing

★ Apprentice
Same here
Message 131 of 178 (1,054 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The problem is.. not many are affected... maybe 1 % of the players? So they don't care much about them.. as 99 % are still playing and maybe 70 % of them are investing RL money for the game. They wouldn't care if we would ask google play to get our money back.

A rollback is not an option as we would lose the items from the ongoing event and much more

Message 132 of 178 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I have to say I’m in agreement with others who think this problem is not being worked on after personally going back and forth with Technical support. I can’t waste anymore time copying and pasting the same message. They just keep sending me the same troubleshooting tip list and I keep saying it doesn’t work and pasting my original message so I went straight to Apple to get a refund for fashion gems I purchased because I am not going to be able to spend them or wear anything Izzy has made.
Message 133 of 178 (965 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile CAS: ISC crashing.

★ Apprentice
Im having the same issue
Message 134 of 178 (953 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did it work?
Message 135 of 178 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
No. Troubleshooting tips did not work.
Message 136 of 178 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Edited to clarify that I am talking about their “solution” to reset my game before the problem started.

That’s exactly what they told me AFTER multiple emails and phone calls where they had me uninstall/reinstall my game, load a different person’s game on my phone and then open my game on someone else's Phone. I told them that I have created and retired multiple sims since then and would lose way too much progress. Plus I don’t remember the exact date. I just know that it is been about 3 weeks now that I haven’t been able to access my Izzy’s inventory without crashing. It happened just before or during the ASOS event. I’m trying to be patient and understanding, but it is very frustrating. Especially when I see others wearing their new designs. To add insult to injury, they have had 1 or 2 updates since then and have released new events and content, including new designs from Izzy, while I and many others are still experiencing this problem.
Message 137 of 178 (782 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help

★★ Apprentice
The first time I reported they gave me list to update game, ios, uninstall, shut off router..... that of course did not work and I had already tried this. The second time they gave me instructions on how to play the game... Third time they want to roll game back to where I did not have issues..
Message 138 of 178 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That seems to be the only fix that actually works, to roll back the game to an earlier save.

Message 139 of 178 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Rolling back for most is not an acceptable resolution. This is something the devs need to figure out and fix. People shouldn't have to lose content that some have paid for when rolling back just because of a bug that isn't being fixed. Some people in this thread have had to roll back multiple times because this is a re-occurring issue. Developers need to start taking responsibility and something needs to be done to fix this issue besides rolling back people's hard earned work.

Message 140 of 178 (719 Views)