Re: The World of Luxury Event - Available now!

by Sentogray

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
Hi @EA_Mai,

I too have contacted EA technical support and they gave me the same run around as everyone else. I've been patient about this, and will continue to be, but it's insulting when the Techs make the assumption that the fault, or issue lies with ALL of the users on this forum rather than in their code. Personally, I would just like to see better customer service and more communication regarding the situation.
Message 111 of 178 (1,458 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have a bit of an update on my Izzy issue... I decided to uninstall the game AGAIN and try reinstalling it, but this time, rather than immediately going back to my saved game, I decided to play through the tutorial and just see if I could sneak into Izzy's place, It worked, I leveled up to 5 and got right into see Izzy with no issue, if I'd of had some gems, I could of created a design.  Sadly though, at this point I decided to connect to my old saved game and tried Izzy again, and CRASH... Not sure what that means, but I do know, I am NOT starting from scratch, if I have to start over from the beginning, I'm done with this game.  Hopefully a patch or something can be implemented into the game that will help all of us suffering from Izzyitious!  Frown

Message 112 of 178 (1,429 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai I think people are just frustrated having invested money in the game, and now finding they aren't getting what they paid for - including those of us who have indeed asked for technical help.

Presently, my game isn't crashing in Izzy's store, mainly because the option to delete items from my Izzy's CAS inventory has been removed, and is full. I too have paid money for gems and earned them with my time and patronage, and presently they are worthless.

People become a whole lot less irate when you give them a timeline to an actual solution, rather than just a 'we're working on it', especially when new events are being put out in the interim.

It would be great is problems were fixed with what the game already has, before new content is introduced.

Message 113 of 178 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai I contacted technical support about this and after hours of emails they had no solutions, referred me to this forum and closed my case. So no, this is completely pointless.
Message 114 of 178 (1,385 Views)

★ Apprentice

I miss playing the game...!! Is it ever going to be fixes?

Message 115 of 178 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi all,

As there's a mix of different issues here, let me try to explain what's the situation with each:

• Game crashing or freezing when using Izzy clothes, going to Izzy's studio, opening Izzy Creations tab, or using any Izzy feature:

An adviser needs to help you with this, as they need to take care of your account. I'm asking you to contact them because, to fix your game, they need to know you are having this issue. They can't help if they don't know you have this problem, and they are the only ones who can help with it.

If you contacted them in the past and you were referred to the forums, please, answer back or open a new case and let them know again your game is crashing when using an Izzy related feature. I understand the situation can be frustrating, with me asking you to contact them when they have asked you to post here, but unfortunately misunderstandings happen, and it's also possible we didn't have as much information as we have now when you contacted them previously.

• Izzy inventory full, no option to delete items

Your game doesn't have an issue, the option to delete Izzy items is not in the game for anyone right now. Please, read this post for an explanation on why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Received-a-lot-of-money-but-can-t-spend-it/m-p/6788753#M3...

Advisers can't help in this case, as game needs to be changed for everyone for the option to be available again.

• Game crashing when you try to open it

@majabajaib - your issue seems different, but you mentioned in another thread you had already contacted support, so I would recommend waiting as they might need more time to look into the situation, as it's not the same than others here.

Hope that explains things a bit. Thanks,

-Mai

-Marked as solution for visibility-

Message 116 of 178 (5,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai ....are you serious. technical support can't do anything about a BUG that a lot of people are experiencing. They can only give out template answers and when they realize it's about a BUG that they're not equipped to deal with, OF COURSE they refer us to the forums because there is nothing they can do. How many cases am I supposed to open, and how many times am I supposed to be contacting technical support, because I HAVE DONE THAT start reading this thread and you will see people have done everything already and it was unsuccessful.

Message 117 of 178 (1,243 Views)

★ Guide
@ea_mia

Any idea on when the option to delete izzy clothing will be back so we can visit his place. I’ve had this prob for over a week and other for almost 3 so I’m just curious when this will be fixed?? I dont Understand why it’s taking so long just to fix a delete izzy button or fix izzy to be able to delete clothkng without having an issue.

Izzy inventory full, no option to delete items

Your game doesn't have an issue, the option to delete Izzy items is not in the game for anyone right now. Please, read this post for an explanation on why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Received-a-lot-of-money-but-can-t-spend-it/m-p/6788753#M3...

Advisers can't help in this case, as game needs to be changed for everyone for the option to be available again.
Message 118 of 178 (1,217 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Access Izzy's Clothing

★★★ Novice
Same here. I destroyed more than two items of clothing from my Izzy inventory. Since then, it always crashed everytime I access Izzy to change clothes. Yet, I found some bugs too, male avatar can wear female style.
Message 119 of 178 (1,178 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Access Izzy's Clothing

★★★★ Novice

Today they told me it is a known bug and they would set back my game to a date before the bug appeared. I am not happy with this solution and said no to it. I would lose all the items from the new event.. so no more Izzie for me and no more RL money for them

Message 120 of 178 (1,163 Views)