by Ilois4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Eco workshop not counted as long event in Wumples

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6th gen
OS Version 14.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco workshop event during Wumples wishlist #40 chapter 5 part 4
What do you expect to see? Eco workshop event counted as long event in Wumples quest
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

Since the Treasure Hunt update the eco workshop event (as well as STS and TH events) was counted towards long events in Wumples wishlist. And it worked ok before this, hope to see it working for future quests.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 23 (3,059 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] - Eco workshop not counted as long event in wumples #40

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ilois4 I've asked if this is fixed. The answer is yes, this issue should be fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 21 of 23 (1,512 Views)

All Replies

Re: Eco workshop not counted as long event in wumples #40

Hero

@Ilois4 Did you begin the Eco Workshop shift in advance, before getting to the step that requires the long shifts? I am assuming most players do that.

I have noticed something similar with family events. They wont count if they are finished before I get to the step that asks for short shifts. They will only count if I wait until I get to that quest step and then start the family event. 

Message 2 of 23 (3,045 Views)

Hero
@SalixCat I’m 90% sure that I started the Eco shift after I got to that step.. (since the sim was doing the internet hobby before Eco workshop.. for that I have video of him playing the piano while the other sim takes it on video and that video time is after the step started 😄)

I usually screenshot everything but for this one I don’t have screenshots to timeline what I did 😬😄

I had other sims who started career shifts before this step and those were at least counted normally 👍

Message 3 of 23 (3,027 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 I'm clicking on me too because I had the same issue with the Eco Workshop.

Message 4 of 23 (3,012 Views)

Hero
@SalixCat Hope to see this working in the future.. 👍 it’s good to have everything click since there’s quite often something else also going on at the same time. 4 long events and then 4h of hilarious jokes makes this wumples day long.. 😬

Message 5 of 23 (3,010 Views)

Hero

Going to add my comment regarding Wumples #41 here:  Eco workshop didn’t count as long event in Chapter 5, part 4. Coincidence? I think not 😬😄

Message 6 of 23 (2,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ilois4  When did you start the Eco workshop shift? Before or after you got to Chapter 5 part 4?

Message 7 of 23 (2,904 Views)

Hero
@SalixCat This one I started before part 4. 😬 I just wanted the double tape. 😄 I started 3 hobby/career long events also in advance and those went fine.

There were long events earlier in this wumples too with no issues but I also cannot remember if I did eco shift.🤔

Message 8 of 23 (2,900 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 We can test this now while we do Wumples #42 🙂

Message 9 of 23 (2,851 Views)

Hero
@SalixCat Probably going to see what happens in Chapter 5 🤔