by Madison_Seattle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Did not get grand prizes from Sweet Treat Showdown

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung J7 Pro
OS Version Pie 9.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003186414613
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After opening all boxes required in STS, grand prizes are not given by the game.
What do you expect to see? To get the grand prize once all boxes required are opened for STS.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

This is the first time this happened in my game. During the last STS, I was able to open all the boxes needed for the event but I didn't get the grand prizes - washing machine & that clothesline thingy. 

I reported thru in-game help & Twitter EA help but I got the runaround. I already followed all the advice (update game, powercycling, clear cache) from the email EA Help sent me but nothing. So I'll try here on the forums if this issue gets resolved.

Hope I get the prizes coz it's not fair that I played so HARD in those 2 weeks & not get them. 

Case No. 53221121

Player ID. 1003186414613

Message 7 of 13 (1,623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: did not receive grand prize items

EA Live QV Team

@7132416515 Please contact our customer support team about this Standard smile from inside the game tap on settings > help & about > help > contact us. 

We fixed this issue in the neighborhood update on November 26, it should no longer occur with the events since that date Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,328 Views)

All Replies

did not receive grand prize items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I completed both the sweet treat and royal treat boxes and have 78/78 prizes collected. However, the grand prize items were not given to me. This hasn’t happened to me in previous showdowns, usually once I’ve claimed both boxes, the grand prize automatically pops up on the screen. There is still 1 day and 18 hours left to claim prizes.

Message 1 of 13 (1,738 Views)

Hero

@mfmfpurple 

You should contact EA in order to get assistance.

First you will need your player ID. That's the number on the top right corner of your screen when you open the app.

Your Player ID appears at the top right side of the game loading screen.

To contact EA Help from the game, open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the Help & About tab and tap on the button Help.
This will open your browser. Scroll down and tap on the button Contact Us.

collage.jpg

Now, tap on Select topic and Missing content.

Tap on Select issue and choose Never received content.

Type your Player ID. 

Tap on the button Select contact option.

Scroll down and select Email. This is the best option for your case. Fill in the form and attach screenshots of your game. 

An EA Advisor will email you within 24 hours.

You can also contact an EA game advisor through social media:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 13 (1,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi, yeah the same exact thing happened to me as well. i've contacted 5+ different people thru their contact center that their system obviously had a glitch since i collected all 78/78 prizes to get the grand prize and nothing happend for me either.

any luck in getting the washing machine & clothesline grand prizes yet? the event ended and the grand prizes never showed up in my storage inventory like it always had in the past challenges.

[edited by CM] I changed the size of the message to make it readable for everybody

Message 3 of 13 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Guide

Player ID 1003004455560

I also did not get the grand prize after opening all required boxes, I just contacted live chat help and their suggestion was to post here, as they said they had not gotten any sort of bugged item report about this yet. *sigh*

Message 4 of 13 (1,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same issue happened with me. I've been trying for several days now for EA support to fix this bug. They told me lots of people weren't getting the grand prizes either. They told me to post on here to have others mention that they didn't get the grand prizes. I don't understand what the hold up is with receiving these grand prizes.

My player id 1004337499037

Message 5 of 13 (1,649 Views)

EA Staff

Hi,

Sorry to read that you didn't receive the rewards for the Sweet treat showdown event but don't worry our teams are aware of this issue as this was already escalated.

For now, I don't have additional information but I will keep you updated when I will have more information. 

Have a nice day and thank you for your patience. 

Charlie.png

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 6 of 13 (1,619 Views)

Re: Did Not Get Grand Prizes from STS Wash N Fold

★★★★ Expert

So....nothing?

Message 8 of 13 (1,580 Views)

Hero

There is unfortunately no solution yet @dissenterjasmine 

This is what we know so far:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/did-not-receive-grand-prize-items/m-p/8463245#M5628

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 13 (1,571 Views)

Merged the post @SalixCat linked and added the report to the bug list.

Also found this:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Info-needed-Missing-the-Grand-Prize-from-Charming-Gardens...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 13 (1,541 Views)