Re: Help - daily to do list stop updating

by swilkerson17

Original Post

★ Apprentice

My daily goals are back. I completely closed the app before I went to bed instead of leaving it running in the background and either that worked for me or the bug is fixed! Because I got the sun animations, the rewards and the daily goals back this morning. 

Message 31 of 63 (1,012 Views)

★★ Novice
My to do list stopped refreshing so now I can’t do daily things, I’m not receiving any sun and moon animation
Message 32 of 63 (995 Views)

Re: To Do List wont update to Complete 100%

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
@tlegeyda Thank you, I didn't know that was possible.
Message 33 of 63 (965 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue. No sun and moon animation, no login bonus and to do list is not refreshing Frown
Message 34 of 63 (957 Views)

★ Novice

I also had this issue this morning. I have no idea when it is *supposed* to reset so I just kept doing things and logging back in every few hours, until about noon when I realized that on Saturday it was  up by eleven. I wondered if it was because I was playing after midnight, but it still hasn't reset. I DID get new stickers while I was playing in the middle of the night, and I was able to attend two more parties today. I also haven't had a toddler event today.

I just cleared the cache and that didn't help. 

I'm not sure if it's related, but I finished all my quests, too, and haven't gotten any more. 

I just restarted my phone and that didn't help. 

Player ID is 1002964030569

Any help, thanks 3:

Message 35 of 63 (936 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same here. To do list is stuck, no login bonuses and no sun/moon animation. My player ID is 1003523186895 if needed. 

Message 36 of 63 (919 Views)

★★ Novice
This first one is only 4, plus this is 100% completed. Won’t refresh after day 1. . . Any other advice?
Message 37 of 63 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I am having the same problem stuck on 100% complete for last 3 days Frown will this be fixed as I have put money into the game so gutted it’s not working fully
Message 38 of 63 (892 Views)

Task list Stuck at 100% Complete for days.

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having this problem?

My daily task list says 100% complete, and never resets, been playing the game since release on iOS.

Message 39 of 63 (878 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I'm back. I got the animation this morning and everything updated properly. the only change vs yesterday I can think of is that I didn't touch it for 6+ hours while sleeping. My dogs woke me up and I checked it yesterday. (: Hope everyone else's resolves itself soon...

Message 40 of 63 (861 Views)