Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Help - daily to do list stop updating

by swilkerson17

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

My daily goals are back. I completely closed the app before I went to bed instead of leaving it running in the background and either that worked for me or the bug is fixed! Because I got the sun animations, the rewards and the daily goals back this morning. 

Message 31 of 63 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My to do list stopped refreshing so now I can’t do daily things, I’m not receiving any sun and moon animation
Message 32 of 63 (363 Views)

Re: To Do List wont update to Complete 100%

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
@tlegeyda Thank you, I didn't know that was possible.
Message 33 of 63 (333 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same issue. No sun and moon animation, no login bonus and to do list is not refreshing Frown
Message 34 of 63 (325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also had this issue this morning. I have no idea when it is *supposed* to reset so I just kept doing things and logging back in every few hours, until about noon when I realized that on Saturday it was  up by eleven. I wondered if it was because I was playing after midnight, but it still hasn't reset. I DID get new stickers while I was playing in the middle of the night, and I was able to attend two more parties today. I also haven't had a toddler event today.

I just cleared the cache and that didn't help. 

I'm not sure if it's related, but I finished all my quests, too, and haven't gotten any more. 

I just restarted my phone and that didn't help. 

Player ID is 1002964030569

Any help, thanks 3:

Message 35 of 63 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same here. To do list is stuck, no login bonuses and no sun/moon animation. My player ID is 1003523186895 if needed. 

Message 36 of 63 (287 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This first one is only 4, plus this is 100% completed. Won’t refresh after day 1. . . Any other advice?
Message 37 of 63 (266 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hi I am having the same problem stuck on 100% complete for last 3 days Frown will this be fixed as I have put money into the game so gutted it’s not working fully
Message 38 of 63 (260 Views)

Task list Stuck at 100% Complete for days.

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having this problem?

My daily task list says 100% complete, and never resets, been playing the game since release on iOS.

Message 39 of 63 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm back. I got the animation this morning and everything updated properly. the only change vs yesterday I can think of is that I didn't touch it for 6+ hours while sleeping. My dogs woke me up and I checked it yesterday. (: Hope everyone else's resolves itself soon...

Message 40 of 63 (229 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help