by LiamJ718

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed?] Daily to do list stopped updating

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003463702429
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My daily to do list has stopped refreshing for a couple of days, it is now showing 100% completed everyday
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

My daily to do list has stopped refreshing for a couple of days, it is now showing 100% completed everyday... I’ve tried reinstall the app but did not work out.

I am playing on Ipad and my player Id is 1003463702429

Please help, thanks!

Message 1 of 63 (4,200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Daily to do list stopped updating

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @AmySkys,

Welcome to the game! Standard smile

Did you get the 'new day' screen at some point? (The one that shows the Moon changing into the Sun, and then your daily rewards)

How many days has your Daily To Do List stayed like that?

Thanks!
-Mai

Edited - closing this thread as Daily task list is not in game any more.

View in thread

Message 63 of 63 (2,215 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help - daily to do list stop updating

EA app Team
Hi @LiamJ718,

Thanks for your report on this! And sorry for the wait, is the list still not refreshing for you?

Do you get the daily rewards when you open the game? Do you see the Moon and Sun animation?

Thanks again,
-Mai
Message 2 of 63 (4,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also having the same problem as well where I just started the game on global launch yesterday
3-7-18 and my I completed my daily goals but they have not reset. After reaching level 5 I have a mission to complete new daily goals but cannot because nothing is updating. Everything is still checked. My player ID is in the last picture I attached.
Message 3 of 63 (4,097 Views)

★★ Pro

I have the same problem as well and I just started playing the afternoon of the launch. I was able to complete my first daily checklist and receive credit for it, but now the checklist is stuck showing completed. 

I also didn't get the animation for a new day starting either that you mention. I'm level 10 in my save. I can attach screenshots if needed, but I don't know how to take them. My player ID is: 1002998639699 (I hope I copied that right, let me know if there's a problem).

Message 4 of 63 (4,080 Views)

Sims mobile - Daily Task

★★★★★ Novice
Hello, there's a little problem with my sims mobile today, so.. usually my "new day" starts at 3AM but today my new day isn't resetting and so is my daily task and stickers.. may i know what happenned with this?
Message 5 of 63 (4,054 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem as aparkison. My to do list is still at 100% and I didn't got the animation for a new day as well. I hope the problem can be fixed without starting a new game.
Message 6 of 63 (4,025 Views)

To Do List wont update to Complete 100%

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S7 Edge
OS Version Nougat 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003022673752
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete all four tasks of the daily to do list.
What do you expect to see? After all four tasks are completed and I have got my rewards for them I expect the to do list to say 100% complete and then get my bonus reward for completing the whole list. Which will in turn allow me to complete the quest for completing a to do list.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

After completing all four tasks on the daily to do list, you will recieve a reward for each task but upon completing the final task the to do list will not update to 100% complete and there for you will miss out on getting the reward for completing all the tasks. Every day it updates (moon goes down, sun comes up) but even though all four tasks are complete and ive recieved the reward for comepleting each task it never registers that it is 100% complete. For the last 3 days now. I have missed out on much needed cupcakes. This also prevents me from completing the "Overachiever" (100% complete a to do list) quest.

Message 7 of 63 (3,949 Views)

Re: Sims mobile - Daily Task

Did you see the screen with the cloud and the sun (meaning the new day started)? Did you try fully closing the app and reopening it?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 63 (4,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I didn't see that at all today.. and yes i've been trying to fully close and re open my sims mobile but still no use.. 😢
Message 9 of 63 (4,033 Views)

Are you on an Apple device or and Android device?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 63 (4,030 Views)