[Fixed] Certain time options not available Work/Hobby/Relationships

by BettyBunny123

Original Post

Re: [Open] Certain time options not available Work/Hobby/Relationships

Next to the fix by force closing the game. The game got updated today:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-November-26th-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p...

Could you guys check if there is any change?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 71 of 98 (838 Views)

★★ Novice

Update did NOTHINGto help with all the train wrecks going on!

soooooo done with this game. 

Message 72 of 98 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Just waiting for the update to finish on my device. Unfortunately, the glitches are still there. I had a new baby & was about to do a bundle of joy event when my sim couldn't start the event. Had to close app, clear cache my device & when I opened my game, my sim was doing the bundle of joy event.

We'll see what the update brings! Still have 150 MB to go...

Message 73 of 98 (809 Views)

★ Apprentice
The bug is still there but it is changed. Before when i closed the game and opened it, the event would change (from short to long for example) and will not continue after i received my reward (and be available until i close and open it several times). Now the event will still change , but the previous one that i originally assigned will still continue after i received my reward.

But then the downside of the update is, the item limit became lesser because they added snows on some areas. -_-
Message 74 of 98 (797 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Disappointed that the time options are still glitchy for events even with the update.

I was completing Llamazoom when I saw that two of my sims were unable to do LONG hangouts/relationship. Had to close app, clear cache a couple of times until I got my sims to do the LONG events & finish Llamazoom.

I'm still hoping for this being fixed before the Winter event.

Message 75 of 98 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi, I just updated my game, force closed down and reopened it. Still have the same issue - certain sims only see certain time options for events. One sim only has quick shift available for work.

This makes me worry because I know that there will be a new Winterfest quest requiring lamazoom completions and I don't know if I'll be able to. Disappointed that the update did nothing to fix this bug. I reached out to EA tech support and they suggested that since others are having the same issue, to make a comment on the forums.
Message 76 of 98 (779 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, we’ve fixed an issue with the game servers that has caused this missing events or shifts issue. If you see this happen again, please let us know and it would help if you share your player ID and time this has happened to you.

It may be possible that your game is still in a bad state from before our fix went live. If it is, please restart your game and collect any events that are ready to collect – you may have to do this a few times.

And thank you for all your reports and your player IDs, this has helped our investigation into this issue.

Message 77 of 98 (4,593 Views)

★★ Novice

I updated the game to the newest version yesterday and I do not have all the options for the cooking hobby. Only a standard session and quick session, the long session is missing. My player ID is 1003010857978

Message 78 of 98 (682 Views)

@firefly13911 have you tried restarting your game a couple of times like SimGuruMaaike suggested?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 79 of 98 (653 Views)

★★ Novice

Like completely closing the app? Is that what you mean by restarting? If so, I close all of my apps at least once a day, usually more. 

Message 80 of 98 (655 Views)