Re: [Open] Certain shift time options not available

★ Apprentice
Ok Thanks
Message 12 of 98 (1,110 Views)

Standard Practice Session for cooking hobby unavailable

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad
OS Version iOs 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003402166779
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try starting a hobby session
What do you expect to see? Standard Practice Session for Cooking hobby
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback

Need to do standard practice session for llamazoom but cooking hobby won’t allow it.

Message 13 of 98 (1,136 Views)

Re: Standard Practice Session for cooking hobby unavailable

★ Guide
That happened to me too and it happened in quaitar, lawyer writing,and bio science. Not cool right?
Message 14 of 98 (1,125 Views)

Re: Standard Practice Session for cooking hobby unavailable

★★★ Apprentice

I’m also having the same problem. Cooking hobby and now scientist career. And at the moment I can’t interact with my sim doing a standard shift in the wellness career 

Message 15 of 98 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here. Even had one sim doing a standard shift and it wouldn’t let me interact. The when i went back she had completed a quick shift, which i hadn’t set her to do!  Not going to the able to complete the llamazoom tasks for the harvest event now 😡

Message 16 of 98 (1,097 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Same here. I lost quick shift option on one of my sims hobby. But I noticed that this only occurred when another sim are in one of Harvestfest events. After that, back to normal. Sometimes I just tap where the option were and ended up tapping another shift option because it's not there and got very annoyed because of it.

Update: Now it's completely gone even none of them doing Harvestfest event. Tried to switch to another hobby, but then standard shift option on one of other sim are gone. My id: 1003111249631

Message 17 of 98 (1,082 Views)

Updated the title as it seems to be both work and hobby related. 

For now, please share your Player IDs. You can find out how to find your player ID over here:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 98 (1,070 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Somehow my sim get his long shift back, but now it seems like I can't do the Harvest Event. Whenever
I click the Harvest Cooking at the restaurant button, nothing happens. This happens right after I check the long shift is back. I guess I can say I'm not that thankful for this thanksgiving harvest festival 😞
Message 19 of 98 (1,044 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I’m having trouble with harvest events turning into short work events. His game is starting to be not worth playing.
Message 20 of 98 (1,035 Views)