Re: [Open] - Cannot End LZ Tasks - Stereo only has “Dance" option

by SalixCat

Original Post

LlamaZoom Stereo Tasks Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG Aristo 3
OS Version Android 9
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am in a set of LlamaZoom tasks, and two of my task cards are for stereos. (I have 3 stereos, the Lo-Fi boombox, the Star Wars one, and the turntable. They all ALWAYS work until today.)
What do you expect to see? Currently, the game isn't giving my stereos the LlamaZoom tasks. (Also the plumbobs have been ugly for a few months, but that's not impeding gameplay.)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have included the LlamaZoom panel, a shot of my Sim trying to use the stereo, and my numeric details.

Message 31 of 44 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me on the very last task of LZ after I completed the whole thing. So upsetting- we need a fix ASAP!

Message 32 of 44 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had to pay simcash to complete llamazooms due to this issue.

Message 33 of 44 (768 Views)

Hero

Everyone, please put all your stereos in inventory while we wait for this issue to be fixed as @sarahmattar suggests here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Cannot-End-LZ-Tasks-Stereo-only-has-Dance-quot-option/m-p...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 34 of 44 (749 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me. I can’t complete any Llamazoom tasks unless i pay cash, which I am not prepared to do, considering how much Sims 4 Mobile charges for cash. Come on EA - it must be a simple bug to fix!!I it’s unfairly affecting game play.....

Message 35 of 44 (750 Views)

Hero

This issue should be fixed. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 36 of 44 (2,191 Views)

Re: LlamaZoom Stereo Tasks Bug

EA Live QV Team

@CatLordCheshire Thanks for the report! This one should be fixed now Standard smile

Message 37 of 44 (708 Views)

Re: Cannot finish daily llamazoom tasks - Stereo only has “Dance” option

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe, maybe not. I had an issue in June where I purchased an heirloom just before the time ran out, it cost me £9.99 and I didn’t get the heirloom but they took the money.  I emailed EA and then was promised 700 sim cash as compensation. They then emailed me and told me they had credited it but when I checked my account it wasn’t there. This went on for about 4 - 6 weeks, with them telling me they’d credited the sim cash and that I’d spent it within an hour, which I most definitely did not do!  Cut a long story short, it was a glitch in their system that credited the sim cash to me, then took it back an hour later! Eventually a really nice chap worked a way around it so that I FINALLY got the sim cash and they gave me the missing heirloom as well as an apology for the inconvenience it had caused.  So my point is that yes, you can be given compensation for glitches and issues but it takes SOOOOO long for them to sort it out for you, that it can be quite frustrating and there is no guarantee you’ll actually receive it.

Message 38 of 44 (700 Views)

Re: [Fixed] - Cannot End LZ Tasks - Stereo only has “Dance" option

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem too

Message 39 of 44 (688 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I just had to terminate the LlamaZoom truck early so I could use my Sims for other stuff. I wasn't gonna let a big keep me from archaeology.

Message 40 of 44 (681 Views)