by itbubruenyjf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Can't interact with hobby items at parties

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel
OS Version 10
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1005142584367
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to party with a sim with particular hobby and try to perform hobby specific action for that hobby
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

This only started to happen after the most recent update. Before this update my Sims could all perform actions at parties related to their hobby. I can still perform career related activities at parties.

I attached a screenshot where my sim with lvl 10 writing hobby can't interact with a writing desk

Message 1 of 4 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Can't interact with hobby items at parties

EA Live QV Team

We released a new version of the game last night, 17.0.2, it should help with this issue Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (759 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I'm seeing this problem with the cooking and guitar hobby. I'm well passed chapter 1 but the party interaction option says otherwise. In the attached screenshot you can see my sim is level 8...

Message 2 of 4 (863 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been seeing this too from time to time, and I just noticed something.

My sim attended a party and couldn't interact with the guitar, despite being level 10. At the time, she was doing a work shift. After she finished the shift, I went back to the same party, and now she was able to use the guitar.

Tried this with my other sim, who is level 10 on the cooking hobby.

Doing a work shift, entered party, couldn't do the hobby interaction.

Finished shift, went back to party, hobby interaction available.

Idk if maybe this was just some coincidence though.

Message 3 of 4 (795 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We released a new version of the game last night, 17.0.2, it should help with this issue Standard smile 

Message 4 of 4 (760 Views)