Re: [Open] Can't choose traits

by MeganStocks

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same! I’ve retired my two starting sims, and my children all have the good upbringing trait however I can’t add new ones, which is kind of disappointing as I have some of the heirloom trophies I want to use. I have no idea how to fix it, even if I click ‘Choose Later’ and choose it later it still doesn’t work and goes back to whatever I was doing, every single time. Help? I play on an ipad air 2, and my player ID is 1002978488744. Thanks!

Message 11 of 33 (1,243 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Has  same problem 

my code FKXH3PR

90618B5B-F114-4D6B-AA60-76FFEE9DA19A.png

Message 12 of 33 (1,201 Views)

★★ Apprentice
My ID 1003506103957
Message 13 of 33 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I have the same problem, I can not get any trace! I really want to explore these game options!
my ID: 1003141699918.
Country Brazil.

Message 14 of 33 (1,102 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @MeganStocks, we're looking into it. 

Message 15 of 33 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, I await the solution of the problem.

Message 16 of 33 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem that I have never been able to choose a trait and I am on Level 30. I have had more than 10 sims and have retired them and never given the option to choose a trait. The game will ask me to choose a trait but then the pop up that comes up goes away when clicked on it. 

Message 17 of 33 (928 Views)

Could you share a screenshot of your trait menu? I'm wondering what the game does, because it's able to recognize a Sim needs to retire.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 33 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, could you see what could be wrong with my game by seeing this screenshot of my The Sims?
my problem still exists and so far no one has been able to help me ....Screenshot_20180625-075701.png

Message 19 of 33 (880 Views)

★★★ Novice

Every time a trait is ready to be selected I select "Choose Trait" and the screen just goes back to the main game and the trait tracker resets.  I have had this happen over 20 times already.  I cringe every time the trait selection screen pops up because I know I'm about to lose another trait to this glitch.  I was able to give my first sim 1 trait at creation and all my child sims have the Good Upbringing trait, but I'm simply not able to add other traits. please help me!

Message 20 of 33 (874 Views)