Re: [Open] CAS items missing after 25th of February update

by SalixCat

Original Post

★★ Novice

I'm missing hair styles, make up styles and clothes and jewelry. Some I bought some I won . Valentine's day event I lost the pink couch game glitched so fast I couldn't get proof fast enough contacted EA the guy was not just rude and nasty he rubbed it in my face I bought 1 piece not the other I bought both pieces but lost the couch he offers 200 coins nothing more I took the stupid coins and lost 2,750 roses twice I re bought pink couch lost event because I had spent 1/2 the day fighting with him about game's glitches and my loss plus his nasty attitude. This is unfair to us players . we want our stuff back we worked hard for these items. Game still glitching really bad .

Message 31 of 49 (1,873 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m missing my leaf earring along with the special event items.

Message 32 of 49 (1,845 Views)

★★ Novice

How are going get missing items back? I went to report bug I can't event get that far on site for ea help site . I'm not wasting time reopening a case then Ea don't treat us right in emails and won't match the value of what we lost . Ea sucks 

Message 33 of 49 (1,838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Indeed.. I forgot I had that catface, zombie face, fairy make-up .. Everything that comes with it.... oh and the yoga stuff.... 

Screenshot_20190304-225951_The Sims.jpgScreenshot_20190304-225941_The Sims.jpg
Too much is missing, where we have spend money, time and effort in.

Is it known when it will be back in the game? 

Message 34 of 49 (1,808 Views)

Hero

@Mrs_Bloody_NL what yoga stuff is missing in your game ?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 35 of 49 (1,783 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all! The items that went missing in the February 25th update will be fixed before the Anniversary Party that starts this week.
More info on the event here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Anniversary-Party-quest/m-p/7632020#M19871 

The event includes a chance to get the fairy makeup, we didn't want to leave you concerned about your missing makeup if you owned it previously Standard smile 

Thanks for all the reports!

Message 36 of 49 (2,178 Views)

★ Novice
Will this update make me force update my app haven’t updated yet? Thanks
Message 37 of 49 (1,631 Views)

★ Guide

I was missing the yoga outfits.

Would like to ask 1 more thing. 

Weren't there 2 baseball men's shirts. I am surtain that I'm missing a baseball like shirt.. Was it from the back to school event last Year.. No idea how i got it anymore? 

I had contacted ea and Chris reassured me that they were doing their best to get all the missing items back in the game. Chris was very nice over the email! 👌

Hope the next event will not freeze 🤣 like the last one

Message 38 of 49 (1,593 Views)

These are the rewards from the back to school event:

img_6538.jpg

Original image from The Girl Who Games: https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2018/09/21/the-sims-mobile-back-to-school-event/

If the items went missing before the February 25th patch, please use this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Collection-Thread-Items-missing-after-patch/m-p/7353253#M10691

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 39 of 49 (1,538 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello back

Message 40 of 49 (1,529 Views)