Re: [Open] CAS items missing after 25th of February update

by ncarmen12

Original Post

Re: Missing Items

★ Apprentice

I completed the quest where you add the stylist chair and complete the quest to get hairstyles. I think one was called "Space Puffs." I completed the quest but didn't receive the new hairstyles.  Contacted tech support and they told me to file a report here.... 

Message 21 of 49 (1,115 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue.. we worked so hard to earn those items and now they just gone..

Message 22 of 49 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The image for the summer box braids has gone black, but the content does work. I just wanted to share that here with you. If this is the wrong thread let me know.

Message 23 of 49 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too 

IPhone 

Message 24 of 49 (1,054 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm missing those items but also the purple tux. They had no reason to change the valentines day tux colors so I suppose it is a bug.

Message 25 of 49 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm also missing almost all of the Halloween costume makeup, including the fairy makeup, ghoul makeup, zombie makeup, cat makeup, etc. Also missing the special edition fancy Halloween necklace for ladies. I'm sure I'm missing other items and colours but I haven't discovered them yet. Probably the same ones missing as everybody else who has commented on this thread.

Update, I'm also missing one of the ladies bracelets, same one as the other players mentioned was missing in their games.

Also I can't fix the chins and cheeks on my Sims anymore. Please fix this glitch so our items return. The Halloween makeup and ladies fancy necklace, and any missing colours. If you can't fix it so only the people who won them can get them back, maybe release them for free to everyone as a perk for all the technical issues we have been experiencing recently.

Thank you for your help.

Player ID 1002938440134

Message 26 of 49 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m also missing items for the Halloween event makeup accessories etc are they coming back?? my player Id is 1002820433237

Message 27 of 49 (976 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I just checked and I'm missing all the items too, this is horrible. 

Message 28 of 49 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm missing cat face ,jewelry, clothes ,hair styles I won and stuff I bought .too much to remember but I noticed because I went to use them they're gone . I want my stuff back.

Message 29 of 49 (965 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm missing stuff from yoga event clothes I won .I'd like my stuff back 

Message 30 of 49 (1,012 Views)