Re: [Open] CAS items missing after 25th of February update

by Angela-Angela41

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

The tux from valentines day event used to have a white color variant now,  after the update it went missing

Message 11 of 49 (1,261 Views)

★ Guide

I am also missing Halloween Cat mask, Fairy mask, Undead groom mask makeup, also missing the halloween necklace (not the skull one but the other necklace), missing a bracelet as well. This has all disappeared after the update took place!

Message 12 of 49 (1,257 Views)

Hero

@Mai653 do you have a picture of the bracelet? 

yik... it's gone but we need pictures so we can easily identify the items. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 13 of 49 (1,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SalixCat it's the bracelet which was always available by default in CAS, so I don't have a screenshot but it's the same one which @Mirukukiru posted earlier. I'm adding it again with this post!

Message 14 of 49 (1,239 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am  missing the same items along with an item from my paid pack for the leaf earrings.   I even showed proof of the email of me buying the pack with the earrings and the iTunes picture that prove that I bought them as well.  I talk to EA help on messenger  and they said that they can’t restore it if it’s not a paid pack so all of the Halloween stuff we can’t get back since it’s not a  paid pack.  Then they said about my  Leaf earrings they said they see that the package is active on the account but that item in particular is bugged and there’s nothing they can do about it to give it to me so they threw me some cash which I did not want because the leaf earrings are my favorite I want them back.. 

Message 15 of 49 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Whew! Just got a bit of free time to contribute on this post about CAS missing items after the Fashionista update. Honestly, haven't checked yet all the items on my CAS.

But, I HAVE checked missing on my CAS are:

1) Undead Bride Makeup

2) Undead Bride Necklace (refer to screenshot)

3) Growing Love Tux violet color (my sim was wearing it but after the update he was wearing a different color - orangey color)

Hope this gets fixed! 

Player ID: 1003186414613

Message 16 of 49 (1,212 Views)

Missing CAS items

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 plus
OS Version 13.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003430113314
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Missing items from CAS inventory- harvest leaf earrings and makeup from Halloween (cat, fairy, undead)
What do you expect to see? The items returned to my inventory
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Missing items from CAS inventory- harvest leaf earrings and makeup from Halloween (cat, fairy, undead)  

Message 17 of 49 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I noticed this as well! It's upsetting that some of my PAID content is missing! I also seem to be missing the "Flattering Fusion Pants" reward from the "Two Peas in an Odd Pod" relationship story. If anyone needs a picture of these pants I can upload it.

Edit: I just posted it

Message 18 of 49 (1,130 Views)

Re: Missing Items

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi, 

I am missing all those items too and I am missing friends of my Sims? 

Some one had taken over my Sim Valentine, but he is gone!

And the game freezes over and over again after yesterdays small update. 

player id 1003518663932

Grtz Sandra 

Message 19 of 49 (1,211 Views)

Re: Missing Items

★ Apprentice

I am also missing some Halloween make-up and this bracelet as well in CAS. My sim is currently wearing the bracelet, but it does not show up in the closet. However, it still lets me change the color of the bracelet. 

Message 20 of 49 (1,204 Views)