by thundernlight123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Bubble Bar-Freeze Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 6s
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003476735830
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When using the Luxurious Bubble Bar, have any Sim attempt to do any of the three actions while sitting on a A La Mode Dining Chair.
What do you expect to see? The Sim will at first just sit on the chair, without any animation of the specified Bubble bar action. Then, when the "action" is complete and you click the green check mark, the game will completely freeze. When you close out of the app and come back, the Sim will just be sitting in the seat, doing freezing and jerking motions. You cannot complete the action to go do any other action, and the Sim remains stuck in the seat indefinitely. The green check mark remains above the Sim, and clicking it will instantly freeze everything in the game again.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Please fix ASAP. My Sims cannot go do any other actions, since they are stuck at the Bubble Bar. When the game becomes frozen, like it does here, the game is unplayable.

-  

Message 1 of 12 (777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bubble Bar-Freeze Game

★★★ Novice

Last update fixed it. I put the bubble bar in storage and never looked back

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (659 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I don't know why it's repeated three times. I can't figure out how to edit it. It's the same info each time. Sorry
Message 2 of 12 (762 Views)

Fixed it. I can't test this one, so I'll have to wait for other reports for it to be added to the bug list.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 12 (737 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having the identical problem. iOS 11.4 iPad Pro 2nd generation. Game is unplayable. 

Message 4 of 12 (717 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @thundernlight123 @dwaltman111,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this! @dwaltman111, would it be possible for you to share your player ID with us as well? You can get your ID as explained here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/...

As your Sim can't do anything, in this case I would recommend getting in contact with one of our advisers as well, so they can try to help you. You can learn how here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411

Thanks again!
-Mai
Message 5 of 12 (671 Views)

★★★ Novice

Message 6 of 12 (663 Views)

EA app Team
Thank you, @dwaltman111!

-Mai
Message 7 of 12 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update?

Message 8 of 12 (634 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @dwaltman111,

Best thing I can recommend right now is contacting one of our advisers. But we will let you know in this thread if we have any other updates to share Standard smile

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 9 of 12 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have a bubble bar frozen. Please help. My ID 1003694717005

Message 10 of 12 (596 Views)