Original Post

Re: Bassinet is broken?

★★★ Apprentice
I havent played sims mobile in a few days just because of this bug :/
Message 61 of 82 (1,236 Views)

★ Guide
Just received an email saying;
“This issue is one that our game team is aware of and is working on now. We have a fix ready for a future update, unfortunately I cannot give a date for when this will be released.”

Hopefully it’s soon !!
Message 62 of 82 (1,204 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s been 3 weeks. I think I’m giving up. This is stupid. 

Message 63 of 82 (1,160 Views)

Re: Baby missing !

★★★★★ Novice

My sim’s adopted infant is missing too, as of today! Still shows up in the family portrait, but nowhere to be found on the lot. 

Message 64 of 82 (1,154 Views)

Re: Baby missing !

★★★ Apprentice
Im restarting my sims mobile :/
Message 65 of 82 (1,145 Views)

Re: Toddler is invisible

★★ Novice
My baby is still missing.
Message 66 of 82 (1,096 Views)

★ Guide
Baby's will probably remain missing until a future update where they fix it unfortunately
Message 67 of 82 (1,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I DISCOVERED THIS.....

So i was scrolling through my Sims relationships and at the very end it says "YM" and underneath it says son. (I never named him that AND i actually had a girl).

I then pressed socialize and he appeared as a blank sim?!?! BUT i still can't interact. When i tap on him or press him nothing happens!!

Can someone else please see if they have this as I want to figure it out ! There may be a way to solve the issue !!!!!!

Message 68 of 82 (1,026 Views)

★ Guide
Now my so called 'son' just stands there and i cant tap on him or anything. Its just a blank sim next to my house all the time now...
Message 69 of 82 (935 Views)

Re: [Open] Baby goes missing

@eztyfoe and everyone else, according to the recent patch notes this bug should be fixed with the recent update:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-April-17th-2018/td-p/6754767

Anyone still seeing this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 70 of 82 (910 Views)