Re: Bassinet is broken?

by JuliaLouise1

Original Post

Re: Missing Baby

★★★ Apprentice
I have this since last week, it’s a bug so they’ll probably fix it in the next update
Message 41 of 82 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just happened to me. I had my sims got married. Had the baby and named baby and did baby event my iPhone battery was low so I charged it and used another phone that is connected to the game but baby is gone and I can’t do anything bout it clicked bassinet and nothing happens. I want my baby back 😔
Message 42 of 82 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I saw that the get married event is back on and also have a bassinet to have baby which I have done both.
Message 43 of 82 (859 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same thing happened to me my ipad had low battery so i switched devices and the baby was gone
Message 44 of 82 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Yes I have the get married and have a baby tasks available too (which I’ve done and it clearly hasn’t worked properly lol). I just assumed it may have been for my other playable sims. My main sim (pictured above) is the only one I wanted. Had her get married but didn’t make her husband playable. Now have two other sims I created because I accidentally tapped create when it popped up.
Message 45 of 82 (818 Views)

★★★ Novice
They did not fix it
Message 46 of 82 (756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
No they said they won’t reply. also after the update today nothing got fixed im getting really pissed now
Message 47 of 82 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice
Is there anything we can do to get the creators attention on this?
Message 48 of 82 (751 Views)

★ Guide

I checked for updates about half an hour ago and I have nothing.

I've had sent heaps of emails and no one has helped with anything and its very frustrating. 

Having a child is such an important aspect of the game and I'm super annoyed that I can't do anything and that no one is helping to resolve it. 

Waste of a game for me now. All my sims are ready to retire but I keep delaying it as i have no other generation to continue with due to this bug !!!

Message 49 of 82 (743 Views)

★ Guide

Clearly its an important aspect to fix as so many people are having issues with this bug

Message 50 of 82 (739 Views)