[Fixed] Baby/Toddler wont age up

by me_7755

Original Post

Re: [Open] Baby/Toddler wont age up

★★ Novice
Me either. For me, it's been a week since I have a baby and a toddler but still they're not aging up. The birthday button isn't popping up.
Message 51 of 89 (1,669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I’m also having this problem, but also have no interactions available with my toddler or retired sim
Message 52 of 89 (1,646 Views)

★ Guide
Ok I’m confused when I had my first baby it took only 1 day to be a toddler then 2 for child.

Now my 2 kid is a toddler and has been for 4 days now and my baby has been a baby for 4 days. I’ve done the quest for them 4 times everyday so why is it taking so long this time when my first one was a day???
Message 53 of 89 (1,594 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Ynnaaaa @tjt121 @Angela-Angela41,

Are you playing with adult Sims as well? Playing events with them, using their energy,...?

If not, please, try that Standard smile

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 54 of 89 (1,566 Views)

★ Guide
Oh yea. I’m doing so many events it’s crazy. I use my cupcakes cause I do so many events and no that didn’t work.
Message 55 of 89 (1,563 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks, @Angela-Angela41. Could you please share your player ID with us? You can find it as explained here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/...

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 56 of 89 (1,561 Views)

★ Guide
Yea, 1003629153708. I have some other friends that this happen to and they said they sent in a bug report and they fixed it soon.
Message 57 of 89 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I’ve done plenty of events
Message 58 of 89 (1,536 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai is there a fix for this? I’m still having the problem
Message 59 of 89 (1,489 Views)

Re: Baby won't age up and it's been a week

★★★ Newbie

that is happening to me too!! i had my baby probably a week and half a ago and i do the bundle of joy thing everyday but she won’t age up!!!

Message 60 of 89 (1,342 Views)