Re: [Open] Baby/Toddler wont age up

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Highlighted

I normally didn't have a problem with ageing up kids and 3 days ago, the first kid aged up to a toddler. The 2nd kid has been a baby for 3 days now (I know it's supposed to be 24hrs for a baby).

Message 71 of 89 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good luck, I’ve had a toddler for a month and they still haven’t done anything about it. Personally I think it’s awful they treat their players like this. 

Message 72 of 89 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@whackywhippet234 My kid has been stuck since the Harvestfest in November, and they have had quest after quest after and haven’t even bothered to acknowledge us about this problem. Also I have another elder stuck at work that never retired properly. If you contact EA customer service, good luck, bc they don’t help at all. Nothing they can do, they tell you to report it on the forum. I’ve since been wondering if it will ever change, but I don’t think I will. I’ve played through it but it would be nice to move the kid that is stuck out and open a slot for someone from the current generation to have another baby.

Message 73 of 89 (1,272 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am in the exact same situation also since the Harvest Fest. I have a baby stuck, so no babies for me. I’ve contacted EA numerous times and receive the same answers...go to the forums.  This of course  after the ridiculous trouble shooting list. I am beyond frustrated. 

Message 74 of 89 (1,269 Views)

@NeonBanana10 it finally aged them both up normally and they are both adults now but yea, it's bad how they are going with these glitches and annoying fetures.

Message 75 of 89 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@whackywhippet234 Sadly my situation hasn’t changed, I’m glad yours did! That is so great! It gives me hope that the situation will change for us all.

Message 76 of 89 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, my baby and toddler won’t age up and it’s been several days now...I’m sure it’s a bug but should I just wait?

Message 77 of 89 (1,061 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I don’t think it will, mine has been a toddler since November, and still no real answers or help from them at all. 

Message 78 of 89 (1,049 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here. I’ve had a baby since November and EA does nothing to assist.  I have been through the troubleshooting list numerous times and my iPad is up-to-date. Sadly EA doesn’t seem to care at all.  I know because I’ve reached out several times with no luck. 

Message 79 of 89 (1,045 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anybody else think the game is no longer fun with stuck babies?  I feel like the game has tanked severely these last few months.  If nothing else I wish they would allow the purchase of a second crib, to allow for babies. 

Message 80 of 89 (1,037 Views)