Re: I have the same issue. I have a baby and a child and four...

by meliza_gzz16

Original Post

Re: Baby won't age up and it's been a week

EA app Team
Hi,

Are you playing with other Sims as well, @jaydenv24? Using their energy to do other events as well?

If you are only playing to do the Bundle of joy event, I would recommend trying to do other events as well Standard smile

Let us know if that helps!
-Mai
Message 61 of 89 (1,968 Views)

Re: baby wont age up

★★★ Newbie
No that’s not it
Message 62 of 89 (1,778 Views)

Re: [Open] Baby/Toddler wont age up

★★★ Newbie

SAME!  I think it’s because I retired my parents into game but I saw someone age up Their toddler and there  parents of the game already  retired !

Message 63 of 89 (1,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Player number 1003130872923. Baby won’t age up and will not show birthday cake. Won’t interact with other sims. 

Message 64 of 89 (1,502 Views)

Re: Baby won't age up and it's been a week

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, playing with all of my sims for 2 complete weeks, baby won’t age up.

my player Id is 1003564776945

Message 65 of 89 (1,484 Views)

Re: I have the same issue. I have a baby and a child and four...

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, playing with all of my sims for 2 complete weeks, baby won’t age up.

my player Id is 1003564776945

Message 66 of 89 (1,348 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue since the last update back in November. My daughter will not grow at all, and remains as a child. Fix the bugs pleases

Message 67 of 89 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

A friendly reminder that I’m still stuck since November with this child whom is still busy and can not age up due to the fact that he’s been stuck in an event since the Harvestfest and never was fixed.

E83C7D18-9746-471A-BC86-0BA496332830.png

Message 68 of 89 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, he isn't stuck in an event he just will not grow up

Message 69 of 89 (1,138 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have had a baby stuck in the crib for about two months now. I have gone back and forth with EA numerous times, with no help whatsoever. I have tried rolling back my game, and that did not work. I have been through their troubleshooting list numerous times. I have also tried on more than one device, and the baby is still stuck in the crib. Does anybody have any suggestions at all? 

Message 70 of 89 (1,100 Views)