Re: My baby won’t grow up

by sigristadam

Original Post

Re: baby wont age up

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. It's been days and there's no birthday cake icon to click on. You have to make a child playable using the family portrait.

Message 31 of 89 (2,268 Views)

Re: [Open] Baby wont age up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I’m having the same problem. I have a baby, child and two elders. They’ve been the same age, and won’t give me the prompt to age them up. It has been like this for several days.
Message 32 of 89 (2,224 Views)

Re: My baby won’t grow up

★★★★ Novice
I HAVE to bump this because I am so annoyed. What the heck is the point in playing a game like this if the babies stay babies forever and your sims can’t reproduce? I was such a fool for giving money to this game. Can I get ANY word on whether someone is looking into this? It’s not even listed on the “known bugs” pinned thread!

SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM PLEASE
Message 33 of 89 (2,159 Views)

Toddler won’t Age

★★ Novice
My toddler has been 1 for nearly two weeks. I complete the quests however the bar never fills up allowing him to age.
Message 34 of 89 (2,136 Views)

Re: Toddler won’t Age

★★ Novice
For information, Baby won’t age up either
Message 35 of 89 (2,123 Views)

Toddler not aging up

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6s
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure, sorry
What do you expect to see? The toddler always has the event bubble over her head, never a blue cake
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

It’s been a week now I think and still no option to age the toddler up
Message 36 of 89 (2,142 Views)

I have the same issue. I have a baby and a child and four...

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. I have a baby and a child and four adults. No one is aging up or progressing. No new traits, no retiring, the baby and the child won’t age up. There is no actual point to this game with the household stuck like this. Annoying.
Message 37 of 89 (2,041 Views)

Re: I have the same issue. I have a baby and a child and four...

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same. Any fix yet?

Message 38 of 89 (1,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue and sharing as many details as possible with us. This is something the team has been investigating.

We have a question for you: are you using energy in events other than the baby events?

We just released an update for the game, please, download it and let us know if you notice any changes.

Thanks! Standard smile
-Mai

Message 39 of 89 (1,876 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, but I did notice it started after a day without actively playing.

I just updated, so I will let you know if my baby and toddler ages up by tomorrow. 

Thank you. 

Message 40 of 89 (1,869 Views)