Sims Mobile Baby Won’t Age Up

by xxEmmies

Original Post

Re: Baby won't age up and it's been a week

★★★★ Apprentice

It might be your level. Are you doing the family event too?

Message 11 of 89 (5,161 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Dude, I've reached the highest level ( 40 ) since last year. And yes i did the family events everytime it pops up
Message 12 of 89 (5,159 Views)

Baby not aging

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G5
OS Version 7.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ??
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands
Additional feedback

I've been playing since it was officially released and I've had a baby for almost two weeks but it just won't age up.
Message 13 of 89 (5,160 Views)

Re: Baby not aging

★★★★ Novice

Hi, just thought I’d reach out so you know you’re not alone. I’ve had a baby in the game for over a week now, and haven’t been able to age it up either. Quite annoying!

Message 14 of 89 (5,094 Views)

★★ Novice
Glad I'm not alone! Guess this is a bug
Message 15 of 89 (5,080 Views)

Re: Babies aren't aging up?

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I also can't have any more events with my baby. It has been 5 days

Message 16 of 89 (5,065 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this issue!

Message 17 of 89 (5,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, this has happened to me a lot, I can't seem to age her up into a toddler and it continues to make me repeat the "Bundle Of Joy" event, I am only level 12, do I need to go to level 14?
Message 18 of 89 (5,057 Views)

Re: [Open] Baby wont age up

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I think it really is a bug. But what did we do to cause it at the first place? Please please fix it. 

Message 19 of 89 (5,013 Views)

Sims Mobile Baby Won’t Age Up

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel 2 XL
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003479359493
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The baby in my game has been a baby now for almost 2 weeks. Despite constant interactions and the good upbringing trait now having 3 stars, the baby will not age into a toddler or get any thought bubbles. I’ve had people suggest baking on the EA Facebook page, which I tried, but this didn’t work either.
What do you expect to see? Whenever I go on my game, the baby it still a baby. No sign of thought bubbles or anything to suggest ageing up will occur soon.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback Nothing I do will make the baby get the birthday cake above their head, and no thought bubbles are appearing regularly for the baby. It’s been nearly 2 weeks now and if I can’t age up my children I can’t progress on the game.

The baby in my game has been a baby now for almost 2 weeks. Despite constant interactions and the good upbringing trait now having 3 stars, the baby will not age into a toddler or get any thought bubbles. I’ve had people suggest baking on the EA Help Facebook page, which I tried, but this didn’t work either. Nothing I do will make the baby get the birthday cake above their head, and if I can’t age up my children I can’t progress on the game further than this one generation. I’ve tried contacting EA help multiple times, first was told to wait as the age up naturally, after I explained how long it has been I was told to post in onto here. Does anyone have any advice?

Message 20 of 89 (5,029 Views)