by Princessjlj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Baby/Toddler wont age up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad mini and samsung s7 edge
OS Version Ipad mini= 11.2.6 Samsung=7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003503995643
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My baby sim wont age up to a toddler. I havent gotten any events for him to age up and tit has been 48+ hours
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback My baby sim wont age up to a toddler and it has been more than 48 hours.

My baby sim wont age up to a toddler and it has been more than 48 hours. I havent even gotten events for the toddlers that I have too

Message 1 of 89 (35,577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Baby/Toddler wont age up

We just had an update mentioning a fix for this issue, please update and check your games:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-February-25th-2019-Patch-Notes/m-p...

Let me know if it's fixed, or not!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 82 of 89 (23,062 Views)

All Replies

Re: baby wont age up

★★★ Newbie
I don't know why but the baby won't age up
Message 2 of 89 (35,402 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me to I have a child, toddler and baby and none of them will go row I don’t know I f it’s because my game bugged before and I didn’t get a new to do list but it’s really annoying because I was doing a competition w my friend on who can have eight kids first, she has five. Definitely losing

Message 3 of 89 (35,353 Views)

Re: [Open] Baby wont age up

★★★ Newbie
same thing happened to me, does anyone know what the problem is?
Message 4 of 89 (35,329 Views)

Babies aren't aging up?

★★★★ Novice
So I've been playing The Sims Mobile since it released worldwide, and my Sims had a baby 6 days ago. 6 days later, the baby is still a baby. I've been interacting with the baby constantly, the good upbringing trait is at the 3 star mark now, but still I'm not getting the option to age up my baby! I read somewhere that babies start getting thought bubbles and then it comes up with the birthday cake, and that's when you age them up, also had someone tell me to bake and then it would come up? That didn't work, I don't know if that actually does anything.
Anyway, my question really is, is this normal or is this a glitch? Because I've had people tell me their ones aged up within a day or two!
Message 5 of 89 (35,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe it’s because you don’t have another slot open for a third sim? Idk

Message 6 of 89 (35,224 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Well my game was on my phone and i was still playing it on my ipad then i forgot to cancel the app on my ipad and went back on my phone and accidentally caused the game to restart i even bought the 4th slot, the baby doesnt even appear in the bassinet or family picture whenever i click on it the bassinet jumps and when i go into build mode it says theres a sim there
Message 7 of 89 (35,220 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This happened today
Message 8 of 89 (35,216 Views)

Baby won't age up and it's been a week

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Sims' baby won't age up. it's been a week since she was born, and there's not even the blue age up icon over her head. HELP

Message 9 of 89 (35,223 Views)

Re: [Open] Baby wont age up

★★★★ Novice

Same thing has happened to me, it’s been a week today since I had the baby, and it hasn’t aged up yet. Kind of defeats the object of the game, which is generations, when you can’t have any of them get older..

Message 10 of 89 (35,164 Views)