Re: I can't update & download the game

by tran0328

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue. I have tried everything Google recommends, but it appears to be the new update. I have a Google Pixel 3 and Android 12. I was unable to install the update, and I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, and now I cannot even reinstall the game itself.

Screenshot_20211207-234038.png

Please fix this issue, I have been a player for almost 2 years and would be so sad to loose this game.

Message 21 of 63 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@thecakeisaLIE82 I wouldn't recommend uninstalling, I did that and now I cannot reinstall the game. Frown
Message 22 of 63 (1,271 Views)

@shadowmitten Thanks for the warning! Sadly, you're not the only one who tried the same thing and now they're in the same boat. I really hope they get this figured out quick, for everyone's sake. I'm watching this thread closely, just waiting for SalixCat to come on and say "ok, it's fixed!"
Message 23 of 63 (1,257 Views)

Re: Android 12 users unable to update and/or download the game app

★★ Novice

I am also having the same problem. I have a Pixel 5 on Android 12.

I couldn't update the app, followed the Google Play troubleshooting tips and uninstalled the app (bad move) and now cannot reinstall it. 

Please fix this! 

Thanks 

Message 24 of 63 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is so infuriating that the developers have not even acknowledged the problem or given any official statement on Social Media regarding Android 12 users not being able to update or install the game!! ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE!

Message 25 of 63 (1,167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@alienelectricityLets play Sims 4 on MS gamepass instead lol

Message 26 of 63 (1,153 Views)

Community Manager
Hey everyone!

This is under investigation by the Sims Mobile team at the moment, I'll post any updates I get in this thread.
EACade
Message 27 of 63 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for finally acknowledging the issue. Please tell the Sims Mobile team to make some sort of statement on their social media as there are a lot of frustrated people who can't update or install the game.

Message 28 of 63 (1,127 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This exact same issue happened to me, and unfortunately I tried uninstalling like all here.

Message 29 of 63 (849 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the information @EA_Cade Standard smile

@tran0328 @Rickleeguy @MarcelRicardo97 @alienelectricity @Rickleeguy @thecakeisaLIE82 @noxiousserpent88 @dalportodev and everyone else on this thread, Ive just got a small update on my Android device. Have you also got this?  I'm told this is a fix for the Install issue that Android 12 users are facing.

Screenshot_20211210-054424_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 30 of 63 (803 Views)