by Player_wl7lc3cn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] All Sims show for interactions with child items

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) apple ipad mini
OS Version latest version Ios
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002955022430
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I used two different adults and tired to tuck in a toddler in the special toddler beds. I do note that one person was a sim actor that my sim married and she moved in (Lyric from the science job site). For each person i got the attached screen shot.
What do you expect to see? the toddler being selectable to put into the bed
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Bug - tucking a toddler into a toddler bed generates a list of sim actors not the toddlers available

Message 2 of 9 (1,465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] All Sims show for interactions with child items

★★★★ Guide

Now that the toddler’s Mom is out of events - and I remembered to check - I can confirm that, at least for myself, the toddler interactions with their furniture no longer include 50+ NPCs etc. Just the one toddler.  

AE99B345-D550-4FF0-9504-BA426FA179F9.jpeg

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,144 Views)

All Replies

Unable to potty train or feed toddler

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) ASUS ZenPad 3S 10
OS Version Android version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003040838638
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Um tap on a potty chair or a high chair.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Can't potty train toddler or feed in high chair.  Option comes up e.g. Potty train... and this is what I see

Message 1 of 9 (1,589 Views)

Re: Unable to potty train or feed toddler

Have you tried scrolling down? The amount of Sims you see does sound like a bug. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 9 (1,488 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

FYI - I also see this ridiculously long list of Sims whenever I use the Feed or Potty Train actions.  Apparently  unlike the OP, I am able to scroll to the very last line to find my SIM toddler & select it. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,462 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Have you tried scrolling down? The amount of Sims you see does sound like a bug. 

@Phantomlover1717 This was posted by @whackywhippet234 a couple weeks ago and I added some screenshots of the issue - including the child interaction anomalies, that don’t have the list - since I have been and continue to see the list of NPCs. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Relationship-glitch/m-p/7012918/highlight/true#M17352

I’m not sure if it was reported as a bug or not at the time, some of the responses indicated it had always been this way, making it a little confused.

There’s a few more threads with the same issue, and I usually hit “me too” but having them combined - or at least connected - would be helpful. Thanks Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (1,374 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hey all,

I didn’t notice at first - partially because I don’t do as many toddler/children interactions as I did when I was a newer player, and partially because our brains are programmed to notice when something’s *wrong*, more than noticing when something is right - but I’m almost positive this has been corrected.

I’ve had quite a few toddlers and children the past couple weeks, and belatedly realized that I don’t remember having to scroll through every sim my game has ever encountered - and a few it hasn’t, I’m talking to you Grim Reaper - to find the toddler to interact with.
Actually, on the high chair I’m 100 percent positive that this is no longer an issue.

I have a baby on the way right now, so I can confirm with screenshots tomorrow, if needed.

I don’t usually tag you @Phantomlover1717 unless I’m replying, but I figured moving a ticket from “Open” to “Fixed” is something you don’t mind being tagged about. Thanks!
Message 6 of 9 (1,185 Views)

I haven't had little ones running around in my game either in a while. If you could check that would be lovely. It's not a thing that happened before from what I know, same thing we see on the Woohoo interaction, it shows all Sims instead of the lover of the Sim. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 9 (1,180 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Now that the toddler’s Mom is out of events - and I remembered to check - I can confirm that, at least for myself, the toddler interactions with their furniture no longer include 50+ NPCs etc. Just the one toddler.  

AE99B345-D550-4FF0-9504-BA426FA179F9.jpeg

Message 8 of 9 (1,145 Views)

@halculator & @Player_wl7lc3cn could you guys check if this bug is fixed for you guys as well?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 9 (1,134 Views)