Re: No Good Upbringing Event Stars

by MaggieTSM

Original Post

Hero
@MaggieTSM How many NPCs do you have in your household?
I have a full household with 2 babies, 3 toddlers, 1 child and 2 retired Sims. I have to tap on each one every day in order to find those who can do family events. I know this is not very practical because it will take longer for the children to get their 3 stars good upbringing.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 11 of 25 (1,803 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the 2 kids and 1 playable sim in this house. 

Message 12 of 25 (1,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MaggieTSM Not sure if this has something to do, but is the playable Sim the kid's parent?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 13 of 25 (1,792 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes. I tried the parent and I tried another playable sim and it doesn’t give me the event. 

Message 14 of 25 (1,771 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve been keeping track of dates and events with the babies My sims have had recently. I’ve attached screen shots of 5 different children and when they’ve gotten their Good Upbringing events and when they’ve aged up. They’re all different and inconsistent. Some take much longer than others. Other players have also noted that it’s taking much longer to age up a baby to an adult than it did before. 

Message 15 of 25 (1,656 Views)

★ Apprentice

This attachment is from babies my sims had in June 2019. This is what I consider “normal” aging of the children. It was happening much faster previously. 

Message 16 of 25 (1,653 Views)

Re: [Open] Action bubble for family event not showing

I'm having the same issue only 50% of the time. Also my sims kids aren't labeled as siblings even though they have the same parents and neither of them are adopted. Anyone else?

Message 17 of 25 (1,621 Views)

Re: [Open] Action bubble for family event not showing

Hero

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

I'm having the same issue only 50% of the time. Also my sims kids aren't labeled as siblings even though they have the same parents and neither of them are adopted. Anyone else?

There is a bug report regarding a similar issue. If this is the case, please comment here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Siblings-don-t-recognize-each-other/m-p/8509406#M14521

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 18 of 25 (1,605 Views)

Lost the Good Upbringing Event

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version 10
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003833194349
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sims have a child.
What do you expect to see? The option for the three events that give your child the good upbringing trait. Such as the 'a real handful' event.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

The option for the three events that give your child the good upbringing trait such as the 'a real handful' event have been missing for months now.  No amount of restarting or having more kids has changed it.

Message 19 of 25 (1,534 Views)

Re: Lost the Good Upbringing Event

Hero

@CarniVulcan 

The action bubble above the SIms head is missing. You need to tap on all your babies, toddlers, children and retired Sims in order to find the three SIms that have this option. This is something we have to do until this bug is fixed.

What happens when you tap on your NPSc? Do they have the family event option?

Is this the issue you are experiencing?

Here is the link to the bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Action-bubble-for-family-event-not-showing/td-p/8477292

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 20 of 25 (1,526 Views)