Original Post

Fix Create a Player

★★★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the Main Menu, go to CUSTOMISE > CREATE PLAYER. When I create a player, even if I put 99 on all attributes (dribbling/ball control...), the player will have only 4 star skill moves. In previous versions of the game, this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. This bug was present on Fifa 20, and now on 21 too.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I create a player, even if I put 99 on all attributes (dribbling/ball control...), the player will have only 4 star skill moves. In previous versions of the game, this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. This bug was present on Fifa 20, and now on 21 too.
What should be happening instead? The created player with 99 attributes should have 5 star skill moves

When I create a player, even if I put 99 on all attributes (dribbling/ball control...), the player will have only 4 star skill moves. In previous versions of the game, this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. This bug was present on Fifa 20, there were some posts regarding this bug, and no one fixed it, and now on FIFA 21 I thought this would be fixed it, still, the same problem.

This bug occurs on Create a Player, this is not related to Career mode. Just go to the Main Menu, go to CUSTOMISE > CREATE PLAYER. Create any player with 99 attributes, register him on any team of your preference, and then go to Choose Player of the Arena, and select your created player. When you go to the team you register your created player, scroll down to your player, you'll see some information about him, and you'll see that he only has 4 star skill moves, and no 5 stars.

Message 1 of 6 (826 Views)

Fix Create Player (Customise)

★★★ Apprentice

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the Main Menu, go to CUSTOMISE > CREATE PLAYER. When I create a player, even if I put 99 on all attributes (dribbling/ball control...), the player will have only 4 star skill moves. In previous versions of the game, this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. This bug was present on Fifa 20, and now on 21 too. And another thing, the created player can't be found on a list when trying to register him on his National team.
What happens when the bug occurs? At the Main Menu, go to CUSTOMISE > CREATE PLAYER. When I create a player, even if I put 99 on all attributes (dribbling/ball control...), the player will have only 4 star skill moves. In previous versions of the game, this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. This bug was present on Fifa 20, and now on 21 too. And another thing, the created player can't be found on a list when trying to register him on his National team.
What should be happening instead? The created player with 99 attributes should have 5 star skill moves / The created player should be found on the list of players that are not registered on his National team, so I can register him.

At the Main Menu, go to CUSTOMISE > CREATE PLAYER. When I create a player, even if I put 99 on all attributes (dribbling/ball control...), the player will have only 4 star skill moves. In previous versions of the game, this would create a player with 5 star skill moves. This bug was present on Fifa 20, there were some posts regarding this bug, and no one fixed it, and now on FIFA 21 I thought this would be fixed it, still, the same problem.

This bug occurs on Create a Player, this is not related to Career mode. Just go to the Main Menu, go to CUSTOMISE > CREATE PLAYER. Create any player with 99 attributes, register him on any team of your preference, and then go to Choose Player of the Arena, and select your created player. When you go to the team you register your created player, scroll down to your player, you'll see some information about him, and you'll see that he only has 4 star skill moves, and no 5 stars.

And another thing, the created player can't be found on a list when trying to register him on his National team.

Message 2 of 6 (425 Views)

Re: Fix Create a Player

★★★★★ Newbie
@Gansobr10 Such a simple fix with a bar like weak foot 🤔
Message 3 of 6 (608 Views)

Re: Fix Create a Player

★★★ Apprentice

Indeed. The Create a Player, unfortunately, it was abandoned. On Fifa 16, we could use our scanned face photo to create a player on Be a Pro (Career Mode). And then they changed the engine to Frostbite, and didn't add this feature anymore. And I remember that we could create players on PC at EA website, and download a team with these players (I think this feature was present on FIFA 11, don't remember for sure). 

These features were deleted or abandoned because of the Online Modes. Man, how I hate this UT. Nothing against who plays it. It's because EA every year launchs a game, that you think will correct some things that were present on last games, and then you, like every year, "surprise" yourself with a more buggy game. 

Just take a look at Career Mode, they added some new features, but how many times did you have to reset or close your game because of a bug, like the game stops it when you make a goal, skips it, and when the ball returns to the center of the field, the AI don't do anything, the game got stuck, and you have to restart the match. Another bizarre bug, the coach using the team's uniform, like he or she is a player from the bench instructing the team (that's really bizarre). And when you skip the conversations on interviews before and after the game, and the game crashes it. 

The players intercepting passes on this game is another thing that is really out of control. It kind looks like they made that on purpose so you could see that the AI defending is more accurate (but it's not).

Anyway, I could write the Lord of the Rings trilogy about FIFA problems, I mean, EA problems. But I think that wouldn't be enough to change the vision of a Company that puts money before customers/players. If you spend money on UT, you have voice here, but if you talk about Create a Player...no commentary, everyone is blind, and can't seem to help fixing this problem. It isn't enough for people boughting this game for $60 dollars, they have to pay even more money for packs. And that's the reason I miss the time when games were made for fun, not only for money.

Message 4 of 6 (576 Views)

Re: Fix Create Player (Customise)

★ Apprentice

I really wish we can use our created players on National Squads. However, my question has been answered on Twitter by some guy named Bob who is on EA Help. He did respond me and said that the feature has been removed this year. What a shame. Hopefully, next year it will be added back again, where we can use our created players again for the kickoff mode on National Squads. 

Message 5 of 6 (379 Views)

Can't have 5 stars skill moves

★★★ Apprentice

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you create a player through Menu > Customize > Create Athlete/Player, even if you put all attributes of the created player at level 99, the maximum dribble stars (skill moves) he gets is 4 stars. In previous versions of the game, which this bug wasn't occuring, the player created would have 5 dribbling stars of skill moves. And not only that, but also when creating the player, we can't register him in his National Team through Menu > Customize > Edit Teams > National Team Lists. He doesn't appear in the players list, so we can register him.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you create a player through Menu > Customize > Create Athlete/Player, even if you put all attributes of the created player at level 99, the maximum dribble stars (skill moves) he gets is 4 stars. In previous versions of the game, which this bug wasn't occuring, the player created would have 5 dribbling stars of skill moves. And not only that, but also when creating the player, we can't register him in his National Team through Menu > Customize > Edit Teams > National Team Lists. He doesn't appear in the players list, so we can register him.
What should be happening instead? The created player with 99 attributes should have 5 star skill moves. And appear on his National Team list, so we can select/put him

When you create a player through Menu > Customize > Create Athlete/Player, even if you put all attributes of the created player at level 99, the maximum dribble stars (skill moves) he gets is 4 stars. In previous versions of the game, which this bug wasn't occuring, the player created would have 5 dribbling stars of skill moves.

And not only that, but also when creating the player, we can't register him in his National Team through Menu > Customize > Edit Teams > National Team Lists. He doesn't appear in the players list, so we can register him.

Message 6 of 6 (287 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help