First time game crash

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version iOS latest update
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568718314
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game intermittently self-restarts: mostly when pressing “back” button after applying Mod Loadouts, but my game also self-restarted in the middle of Battle during a LSTB CM this morning. My strong Shaak-Ti Clones wasted on a zero Wave (0/4) Battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is the first time my game has ever self-restarted during a Battle, although it has been happening quite a lot during Mod Loadouts recently, perhaps over the last month or so.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version iOS fully updated
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568718314
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game intermittently self-restarts: mostly when pressing “back” button after applying Mod Loadouts, but my game also self-restarted in the middle of Battle during a LSTB CM this morning. My strong Shaak-Ti Clones wasted on a zero Wave (0/4) Battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is the first time my game has ever self-restarted during a Battle, although it has been happening quite a lot during Mod Loadouts recently, perhaps over the last month or so.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: First time game crash

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @Elia_Seal and sorry to hear that.

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

Unfortuantly, the results of Territory Battle Combat/Special missions cannot be changed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @Elia_Seal and sorry to hear that.

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

Unfortuantly, the results of Territory Battle Combat/Special missions cannot be changed.

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for notifying of the situation, and good luck with the Title Updates

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)