First order officer marching orders going to wrong ally

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 387811757
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug While attempting to apply first order officer marching orders to supreme leader kylo in arena battles, the turn meter is applied to sith trooper instead. I thought maybe my finger might have slipped but this seems to be happening quite often.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My team is slkr, hux, sith trooper, foo, and kru. I’ve noticed it a lot in mirror matches.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Can’t really attach a screen shot for this. 

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: First order officer marching orders going to wrong ally

@MDKenno Hi, thanks for the report!

If your opponent is using a full first order team with Hux, and that Hux has his zeta ability and Advantage, then your team can’t gain bonus turn meter. That means that Marching Orders will clear the target’s debuffs and give buffs, but it can’t give them turn meter to go next.

Instead, all units will advance their turn meter normally, and the next unit to reach 100% tm will have the next turn. This happens so quickly it can appear that this unit got the bonus turn meter instead, but that’s not what happens.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

All Replies

@MDKenno Hi, thanks for the report!

If your opponent is using a full first order team with Hux, and that Hux has his zeta ability and Advantage, then your team can’t gain bonus turn meter. That means that Marching Orders will clear the target’s debuffs and give buffs, but it can’t give them turn meter to go next.

Instead, all units will advance their turn meter normally, and the next unit to reach 100% tm will have the next turn. This happens so quickly it can appear that this unit got the bonus turn meter instead, but that’s not what happens.

Hope this helps!

★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Ok I’ll check That out. Thanks for the quick reply.
Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)