AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 750
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? B0UNTY_HUN73R
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. -
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Happens with all legends
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? -
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to start a game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just starting the first game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It happens after starting the game every time
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since Season 4, every day
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I have an issue since Season 4, whenever I start the first game after launching the game, I always freeze at the countdown, then maybe I land while the game laggs badly, but mostly I get a code:net error. After season 5 I can rejoin to the game, but usually a minute goes by, just me standing still there. At this point I'm afraid to start with a ranked match.
What should be happening instead? There should be no code:net error and no game freezing, like before season 4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Launch the game on PC 2. Launch a ranked/unranked match 3. Game will freeze at countdown 4. More freezing, followed by code:net 5. After that I can rejoint the match 6. The following matches won't have this bug

I have an issue since Season 4, whenever I start the first game after launching the game, I always freeze at the countdown, then maybe I land while the game laggs badly, but mostly I get a code:net error. After season 5 I can rejoin to the game, but usually a minute goes by, just me standing still there. At this point I'm afraid to start with a ranked match.

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 1 of 6 (682 Views)

season 5 lag

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX2060 SUPER
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SENIYA_00
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? WRAITH
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. *
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. *
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.05.2020
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? *
What should be happening instead? *
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play

i lost so many RANK match point because of this bug. its so frustrating its happening from the bigenning of the season 5 . i could had manage if this happen 1-2 per day but its so constant. 

Message 2 of 6 (733 Views)

Re: season 5 lag

★★★ Newbie

Me too!
First game is OK! Everything working fine.
And second game like a bug, 1-4 icon lag all time. Can't play, can't out game, can't back to lobby again, can't voice / chat in game.
If play 1 game. Exit game. Start game and play again. Just 1 game. It ok.

Message 3 of 6 (656 Views)

Kicking me from game same time every match,

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Indonz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Playing game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing the game.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicks me from apex. Then when I try to play it again. It puts me in the match.
What should be happening instead? I should be playing the match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how the bug happened,

In a certain point in a match. It crashes every time. It kicks me but I am able to go back to the match

Message 4 of 6 (619 Views)

Re: First match crashes, next matches are fine

★★★ Novice

Still happening in 26.4.2021, EA do something with it, it is impossible to run first game so bugged. So preload the game in menu, or idk but can you hurry with it!!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (432 Views)

Re: First match crashes, next matches are fine

★★★ Novice

A friend of mine had this issue, he found it was down to the graphics card. Once he got himself a newer one/more up to date, this issue stopped occurring!

Obviously, this isn't an ideal fix as that is an expensive trade, but I, myself have never experienced this issue and I'm currently using a GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, my friend had a 1080ti. 

Someone else may have a better suggestion than this but this is the only suggestion I can share unfortunately :/ 

Message 6 of 6 (428 Views)