[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AR_SweetPhilo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. AR_Razzen Foshieee
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Crypto Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was in the summary of the game and wanted to return to lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0. It was my first game in Season 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1.10.19 22:50 Time zone in Bucharest (GMT+3)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I pressed the button to return to the lobby, I received code:leaf and when I returned to the game I didn't receive my point for the ranked win and also the win didn't register as a Season 3 win
What should be happening instead? Receiving the correct amount of points
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Win a ranked game 2. Alt+PrintScrn to screenshot the game 3. Return to lobby 4. Hopefully the code:leaf will happen 5. Observe if the points are correctly calculated 6. Observe if the win is registered correctly in Season 3 wins **Note this happened only to me in the first game in Season 3. The other guys didn't receive the error and got all the points

Hello,

I finished the first game, which was ranked, in Season 3 and when I wanted to return to lobby I received a code:leaf error and after I reconnected to the lobby I didn't receive any points for the win while my teammates did. The win also didn't register as a Season 3 win.

If it helps reproducing the issue, before I clicked "return to lobby" I made a print screen using alt+PrintScrn keys. Did it a lot of times before and after and never had this problem.

I also played several more games after and actually won 1 more and didn't have any issues.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the win. Made one to brag about first game first win scenario 

I feel like this might be a sporadic issue but I hope you guys can look into it so it doesn't happen to other players. I really don't know what particularities that match had for me Frown 

If it's possible to receive the points that would be great!!

Keep up the good work!! Standard smile

Thanks,

SweetPhilosohy

Message 1 of 1 (92 Views)
Twitter Stream