First Order Executioner Damage not stacking in Sith Raid

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6s
OS Version 11.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 168-825-684
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug First Order Executioner is stacking health in the Sith Raid but there no increase in his damage output
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use First Order Executioner in any phase of the Sith Raid (bug noticed in p2, p3, and p4)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

I tested using First Order Executioner (all teams were zKRU, zFOST, zKylo, and FOO) in the Sith Raid in phases 2, 3, and 4 (p4 was done after Nihilus was defeated but Sion was alive). While he gained health from his stacking ability (measured by how long he survives at the end), his physical damage per hit (gauged by what % he hit Sion or Traya for) stayed between 6% to 8% (a function of advantage and stacks of pain/suffering). It seems he is not gaining the proper amount of offense per his health gain, as he should be getting 400 physical damage (stacking; that's 5% of the 30% gain I have) per critical hit with his death sentence ability.

He tends not to have this problem in other phases of the game, such as Territory battles, where there is a noticeable uptick in his damage output.

Message 1 of 4 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: First Order Executioner Damage not stacking in Sith Raid

EA Live QV Team

Hi @drjk11 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today but were unable to verify an issue with the "Total Order" ability.

Please keep in mind that in Phase 2 of the Sith Triumvirate raid "Cycle of Pain" and ultimately "Cycle of Suffering" can have a more significant impact on a units offense.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (439 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
I noticed this as well.
Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have also tested the difference in damage out put and is not WAI
Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @drjk11 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today but were unable to verify an issue with the "Total Order" ability.

Please keep in mind that in Phase 2 of the Sith Triumvirate raid "Cycle of Pain" and ultimately "Cycle of Suffering" can have a more significant impact on a units offense.

Message 4 of 4 (440 Views)