Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Firestorm
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? West coast
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/9/2019
Summarize your bug You cannot pick up armor plates off dead bodies. Lag/ping is also happening which I think you are aware of. You cannot see your stats after game.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play solos.
What happens when the bug occurs? You have to move other loot off the dead body to pick up what you actually want.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to click and loot.

Firestorm: looting issues now after latest patch. Especially trying to pick up armor plates from dead bodies. Ping which you are aware of. Parachute glitch from plane drop. You cannot see your stats now after game has ended. 

Message 1 of 22 (1,564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Firestorm looting issues

EA DICE Team

We also added a fix in this patch @TTZ_Dipsy  "fixes the issues with loot in Firestorm" If you read the patch notes. Wink 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 20 of 22 (1,377 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

me too and everyone else i know have same problem. 

Message 2 of 22 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Novice

Only 1 way round it, pick a their loot up turn to the side and drop it all and pick up the plates and medic stuff from underneath, it's a fart on but works, just dont get much time to do it towards the end but the beginning isn't so bad 

Message 3 of 22 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bug 1: Unable to pick up health packs from dead enemy players

Bug 2: Loot is stacking again, causing loot to clip inside other loot.

Bug 3 Not so much a bug as a matchmaking error; players are reporting high ping likely due to being put in servers from other regions accidentally.

Message 4 of 22 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Novice

This game literally is a piece if sh*t and to think I actually had faith in this game and handed them £60 of hard earned money and they spit in the faces of the community that made this franchise what it became

Message 5 of 22 (1,429 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They messed up the game really bad. How can you make the game alot worse with an update this big?! Corpses are not lootable, Axis uniforms are ALL the same on each class (you change one, they ALL change to same). 

This is really bad

Message 6 of 22 (1,377 Views)

The team is aware of the looting issue and working to fix it.

@Radde84 The new customization scheme is meant to encourage players to use different characters for all their roles. I know people have their favourites but variety is the spice of life, or so they say

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 22 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy Let's hope it comes quick because its highly frustrating and irritating
Message 8 of 22 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happening on Xbox too.... so many people are leaving the game on the door step is Modern warfare.... I love battlefield..... please fix

Message 9 of 22 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Doesn't matter what console it's on it's happening to everyone, call of duty can still though I'm not into arcade games riddled with kids who are gonna.

(remove profanity, keep it civil on the forums) - Atic

Message 10 of 22 (1,260 Views)