Firestorm Geometry Glitch (unfair advantage/game breaking)

by ScarTheScarred

Original Post

Re: Firestorm laser like bug

Champion (Retired)

@chinoguevara are you sure you were not unfortunate to look directly in the tears of the sun? Also do any of the video's represent your issue adequately?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 11 of 16 (507 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry @ Ive seen the same type of issue on xbox with the parachutes. On that issue, the player with the mesh bug is completely unaware (probably the same here).
So that probably means that on the client-side, the mesh of a player object is rendering outside the expect values and needs to be re-rendered, updated, or something. If frostbite uses anything like event listeners, I wonder if its possible to check for,  "if (objRenderLength > obj.maxValue) resetVal(); 

Message 12 of 16 (447 Views)

Community Manager

Please let us know if you continue to see this after yesterday's update.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 16 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice

Multiple reports now, even after the last patch.

Message 14 of 16 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

Seen this happen on several times on the playstation. Last time it happened today when i actually had benefits from it, making me spot the enemy long before i would normally do. Since it wasn't my first encounter of this, i knew what to do and that the enemy was at the bottom of that ... shape.

Message 15 of 16 (343 Views)

★ Novice

again after last patch same problem. solve this please!bfv bug again.jpg

Message 16 of 16 (283 Views)