by RogueNeuroToxin

Original Post

"Finisher" Daily Missions failing to complete

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DrAculaEMS
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Thunder Dome
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Finisher
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/05/19 2210
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? No progress on "Finisher" daily battle pass mission after completing requirements in game. "Use a finisher at thunder dome" and "use a finisher with wattson" both failed to complete after successfully completing a finisher while both downing and finishing an opponent as the Wattson character.
What should be happening instead? Completion of two battle pass daily missions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the completion activation of "finisher" battle pass missions.

I have limited time to play while taking care of my family. I've purchased both seasons of battlepasses and multiple paid offers. It's very disappointing to find time to play then not be able to accomplish something due to bugs. Thanks for your time.

-Brian

Message 11 of 14 (209 Views)

Bloodhound finisher daily challenge bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? pokeydoodle6
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. npmoto & momochi_sandayu
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? pathfinder & octane
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. buildings between containment and wetlands (I think)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. killed an enemy caustic or bloodhound (not sure which) inside first floor of building using bloodhound's finisher
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.07.19 12:46
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the daily challenge was to use a finisher to earn a kill, and my finisher kill did not count towards the season 2 daily challenge.
What should be happening instead? daily challenge should have counted my finishing kill.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use bloodhound finishers and see if it counts towards the daily challenge

no. should be self explanatory. I don't know the frequency of the bug because i don't often play as bloodhound or often use finishers. 

Message 12 of 14 (218 Views)

Re: Bloodhound finisher daily challenge bug

★ Novice
@pokeydoodle6 I had the challenge for lifeline, finished someone, didnt get the reward.
Message 13 of 14 (200 Views)

Re: DAILY CHALLENGE

Community Manager

Hey Legends,

Do you have a legendary finisher selected? We have another bug report on this here and after removing the legendary finisher it worked. We'll be sure to raise this up to the team!

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (175 Views)