[OPEN] Finger and toe nails missing from non-everyday outfit and missing filters

by amanda-amethyst

Original Post

[OPEN] Finger and toe nails missing from non-everyday outfit and missing filters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim (mine was young adult female). Go to any outfit except everyday. Click on body accessories. Scroll through the accessories to look for finger/toe nails. Only find if you click on the individual nail categories, and then they have no filters at the top (feminine, hot weather, etc.).
What happens when the bug occurs? The new finger/toe nail categories are not included with other accessories in any outfit except everyday. They also seem to be missing tags.
What do you expect to see? Nails to be included with other body accessories in most if not all outfits (I could maybe see them being missing in athletic/sleep/swim if we could click off the filters to get them). Especially in formal/party.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to version 1.79.93.1030 Editing to add that you can see them if you remove the outfit filter.

This is a CC and mod free game, because I just updated.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (2,068 Views)